A new adventure is about to start...

A/N: Just a quick heads up that this chapter is intended to be short. I just want it to be them going to the airport and getting onto the plane and stuff. The next chapter will also be quite short too since it will just be the plane ride, them at the Love~Love paradise airport and stuff like that. I just wanted to give you guys a quick heads up before we started the chapter! Anyways let's start now!

~YOUR POV~

Y/N... You hear someone gently whisper in your ear. 

Y/N: Mph... Just five more minutes!

You groan. You feel like you've only been sleeping for 5 minutes!

Aaron: Babe! Come on we have to go! 

Y/N: Please just a little longer! I'm really tired!

Aaron: Come on! We're going to be late to meet up with everyone outside!

Y/N: Ughhhhhh...

Aaron: Come on! We wouldn't want to miss our flight to Love~Love paradise!

Y/N: I'm going back to bed... I'm too tired!

Aaron: Fine! Then I'll just have to do this myself!

Y/N: Huh?

Aaron scoops you out of bed and puts you on his back. You quietly giggle and tell him what to grab. 

Y/N: Make sure you grab our suitcases and my purse please.

Aaron listens grabbing your suitcases, your purse, your backpacks and a quick breakfast for you guys to eat later.

Y/N: T-thank you babe.

Aaron: No problem! You need your rest for Love~Love anyways. You can head off to sleep now unless you want to get dressed quickly. Unless... You want me to do it for you...

You blush and are instantly awakened.

Y/N: I-I can do it myself!

You rush into your room hearing Aaron chuckle to himself in the other room. You quickly throw on the outfit you had picked out and head back over to Aaron. You groggily rub your eyes trying to keep them open. 

Y/N: C-can you?

Aaron: Sure I'll carry you again. You need your energy for Love~Love anyways. Hop onto my back again.

You don't hesitate to hop back onto Aaron's back. You hear him grab the bags and leave locking the door behind him. At that point you drift back off to sleep hopefully for a while...

~AARONS POV~

I made sure I had grabbed everything we need. I held a tight grip on a sleeping Y/N. I headed out of the elevator and into the parking lot to meet everyone we are riding with. The tickets included a private jet for everyone coming with us so, we will see the whole group at the airport soon enough.

I approached Garroth, Aphmau and Zane at our vehicle we were taking to the airport. Zane looked grumpy as always. Aphmau smirked at me carrying Y/N while Garroth checked to see that everyone, and everything was here.

Aphmau: So, is everyone ready!?

Zane: I guess. Your sure hyper this morning... Especially since it's only 4:30am...

Garroth: Heh yeah we had a quick cup of coffee before coming here.

Aaron: Well, that explains that but... It doesn't explain why we are all just standing here instead of leaving! Come on let's get going!