...To share it with you!

Y/N: Beautiful!

Aphmau: Breathtaking!

Teony: Shocking!

Lucinda: No way this is real!

Ivy: Better than expected!

Nicole: Just wow!

Dante: Woah!

Kaitlyn: Not bad I guess!

Travis: If Kaitlyn's happy I'm happy! *winks*

Laurence: Huh!

Kim: Too good to be true!

Zane: Fine I guess...

KC: EEEEEEEP!

Aaron: Amazing!

Garroth: I'm hungry!

They all look over at Garroth.

Garroth: What? I thought we were all just saying what we're feeling! I'm hungry!

Aphmau: Garroth we just ate 2 hours ago!

Garroth: I know but I'm hungry again!

Y/N: Well I guess you can have some of these snacks I packed for me and Aaron... We don't really need them anyways. Lunch isn't for another 2 hours still since it's only 11:15.

Lucinda: Huh well then the house should be ready in about 45 minutes then... 

Aaron: Yeah we should start heading over there since, all of the houses are on the other side of the island from the airport, it might be a long walk.

Teony: Ugh! I'm tired alreadyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Ivy: Here, I can carry you Teony!

Teony: Aw thanks babe!

Aaron: How are you holding up Y/N?

Y/N: A little tired as well...

You say with a sheepish grin. He smirks back at you and puts you on his back. You all then head off in the direction of your house, you and Aaron leading the way. You see many sights on your way there. The beach, Water slides, Hotels, shops, restaurants and many other cool places!

Y/N: Wow...! This place is even more amazing than I expected!

Aphmau: I know right!

KC: Kawaii~Chan is SO EXCITED!

Aaron: We should be arriving shortly. It's just down this short path!

Garroth: Already? Wow!

Laurence: Well, I mean it does kinda make sense considering the fact that's it's already 11:50!

Kim: Wow time goes by so fast!

Aaron: Sure does! In fact here the house is now!

You turn the corner of the path and find the house. You all gasp and stare up at it in awe! The house looked pretty modern while still keeping that Beachy vibe!

Aaron: So, what do you guys think?

Dante: Beach house? This is more like a beach mansion!

Kaitlyn: I honestly have to agree...

Travis: Same!

Everyone agrees this house is stunning and also massive! It has 2 huge floors and a rooftop area with a grill, small pool and patio seating area. You admire the house for a minute before a maid heads out of the front door.

Maid: Oh hello! You must be... The Lycan party?

You all nod, still starstruck from the outside of the house.