Alone for a while...

~YOUR POV~

Derek: Enough Aaron! I don't want to hear any more about this girl you have been hanging out with!

Aaron: Dad! Her name is Y/N and she is my girlfriend! We kinda started dating in highschool but officially started last year!

Derek: I don't care what her name is and neither should you! You will NOT speak to or even think about her or anyone for that matter again! Do you understand me?

Aaron: But I love her!

Derek: Please! You don't even know what love is! You are an ultima! Do you even know what could happen if anyone found out!? They would-

Aaron: Hunt me down and kill me! Yeah I know that's what you say, I'm careful with my eyes!

Derek: Well you obviously you aren't considering they are showing right now! You are an ultima! Now start acting like one! Forget about this girl! Your better off alone anyways!

Aaron: Dad please!

Derek: Enough! My decision is final! You are forbidden from ever seeing anyone especially this girl ever again! Now go to your room and calm down your eyes!

Aaron rushed out the door of his dad's office. He saw me outside the door curled up into a ball with my head buried in my knees. He sighed and gave me a huge hug hoping it would calm me down. Just then his dad bursted through the door!

Derek: See! This is what I'm talking about! You! *he points at you angrily* You are forbidden from EVER seeing my son again! Do I make myself clear!?

Your eyes widen with shock and fear.

Derek: I said Do I make myself clear!?

You silently nod tears rolling down your cheeks. Aaron tried to comfort you by patting your head. His dad soon grabs his wrist and is about to pull him away. Aaron manages to escape his dads grip for just a moment. He has just enough time to give you a quick yet loving kiss and whisper something in your ear. He says:

Aaron: I love you so much Y/N and I don't want to leave you. I will find you and when I do, I will kiss you symbolizing that I still, and will always love you.

Y/N: Aaron! Don't go! Please! 

At this point you're both fighting back tears. You get down on your knees and beg for him to stay, tugging at Aaron's fingertips. He kisses you one final time before being dragged away by his father. He just leaves you there crying on the floor. You think to yourself "Why!? Why did it have to be him of all people!? He didn't deserve treatment like this!"

Just then Derek emerges from his office still looking extremely angry. He grabs you tightly by the wrist and drags you away. Tears still streaming down you face, he yells at you. His words being, "You will stay away from my son! I'm sure you could hear our conversation enough through the door!" You quickly nod. He continues, " Well then you'll know that he is an Ultima! He cannot have these kinds of relationships!" You step up the courage to respond to him.

Y/N: Yes okay maybe to you he's a monster, but to me he is my world! I love him with all of my heart and I was the one who told him to talk to you like that! I should be the one being punished not him! I told him that he was an adult and can now make his own choices and, you can't control him anymore! This is all my fault! *You cry even harder*

Derek: Well, you are being punished! Both of you! You can no longer see each other EVER again! 

He grabs your arm and throws you out. You curl up into a ball, weak in the knees and sick to your stomach from what just happened. Tears flow out from your eyes, seeming like they'll never stop. You close your eyes only to...