1k special!

A/n, in this au, mog is about the same age as she was in the beginning of the 1st book and squall isnt evil. Let's go!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Again, another night of wandering, as per usual, I walked back to the lobby to look at the new, growing, chandelier, it looked like a small bird, similar to the one I have on my brolly, a tiny, multicolored opal bird.

And then the humming started, it was a tune I heard on the radio once, it was something called "you will be fine" or something like that, I never payed any attention to the titles of songs on the radio. The humming turned to singing and I heard a familiar voice singing

It always seems more quiet in the dark
It always feels so stark
How silence grows under the moon
Constellations gone so soon

I eventually just went to go check out why squall was singing this late at night. I came up behind him and tapped his shoulder, he turned around, but once he saw it was me, he calmed down. "Ok, good, it's just you miss crow. I assume you're here wondering why you just heard me singing, well, I like to sing, wundersmith's have hobbies you know." He explained quietly.

"I never knew you could sing so well" I said, astonished at how well this guy could sing, considering he was about 100 years old. He explained that, he liked to sing a lot when he was younger, but never really got a chance to, because he was a wundersmith and all. And just hearing that made my heart break into pieces.

I too, had dreams I wanted to fulfill, but couldn't because I was a "curse" to my family. I had quite a few, actually, but just my parents hated me.

Squall started singing again, and soon, we were just dueting for a song we both knew.

The end.

Thank you all for 1k reads, this is a huge milestone! I can't wait till we hit 1.1k or even 2k reads! Have a good one!
Idk out