Art AU

The idea was from Afton_Micheal while we were on discord, this is a new one for me, ngl. Also, she already knows the basics of drawing, like proportion, foreshorting and shading.

Autumn of six

She walked around her big house- or manor as some people, including her father called it- looking for a pencil and a paper. Because as she and her father went to some business thing she didn't understand, she saw a picture, better said a drawing, of a woman in an extremely big, poofy dress. Morrigan wanted to draw just like that person had. It had just became her passion.

She walked around Crow Manor, looking for a piece of paper, big or small, but rectangular, to draw on. Along with that, she looked for a pencil, a compass, and a ruler, she knew these to be the basic tools needed for drawing.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Winter of eleven

It was eventide night, it had come a year early, she was going to die after 11, not even 12 years of life. Little did she know how much her life would change. As she looked over the note the man from the wundrous society gave her as his bid for bid day that day. She saw a short, hurried message that she immediately started following the instructions on.

It told her to pack her bags with all of her stuff possible and that he'd be coming at about 11:30 to 11:35 pm to pick her up.

Once there was a knock on the door, she checked the clock, 11:00, sharp, she got up and answered the door. "Hello, I'm looking for miss Morrigan Odelle Crow, do you know where she is?" The man at the door said. "Um, your talking to her" she responded. The 6 foot plus man just asked. "Did you pack your bags? If so, bring them on down, if they try to stop you, I'll take care of it"

She immediately went up and started bringing her stuff down the big steps from her room to the front door. Once she brought the last one down, she heard the man, whom she now knew to be Captain Jupiter North, having an argument with her parents.

"Mourn the death of your daughter, could you possibly mean the one who is amazingly, wonderfully, brilliantly alive?" He said in such a calm, cold, quiet, icy anger, it sent shivers down her spine. "Come on Morrigan, let's go, you go outside and you'll see a huge, brass, spider. Put your bags into the legs and they will go up into the main body of the spider, climb up the ladder that is on the leg 3rd from the back left." Jupiter said in a calmer, not at all, angry voice.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Spring of Three

The young girl, now 13, sat in her room, on her bed, looking at her drawing she had recently made with wunder, she looked back at the one suitcase she never cared to unpack after moving into nevermoor, the one that held all of her old art supplies, the ones she used in Crow Manor, back in jackalfax.

She could feel tears going down her face as she remembered what she had done in her hometown, she was the reason everyone was injured, got a bad grade or anything.

Her patron had convinced her the "curse" that people made up wasn't real. But now, she just felt the exact opposite. Her patron walked in and noticed her state of distress immediately.

"Mog, what's wrong?" Jupiter asked. "I- it was me- e, wasn- wasn't it? I killed those people on the wunderground, didn't I?" Morrigan sobbed. "Mog, we've been over this, you aren't  a curse, you never will be a curse and never have been a curse. Every thing they said to you in the republic was just so that they had a scapegoat for all the misfortune. Walk with me downstairs, it's almost lunch time" Jupiter said. After a few more minutes in her room she got up and raced him to the railing to see who could get down via sliding the rail the fastest. Morrigan won by the way.

The end.

Word count: 720

Man this took a lot of reworking. Thx to unforgettwble0, Afton_Micheal, and WundrousPotato for the ideas for this