Guitar Strings: Harmony - Intro

============================================

GUITAR STRINGS: Harmony

by: reader27®

============================================

Intro

"Not like that. Here. Put your fingers there, then there and there. Now, that's A ... just the basic." As Zach touches James hands a feeling of uneasiness washed over him for some reason but he remained focus on teaching James the basic on guitar avoiding eye contact with him. He doesn't know what he feels and it has been a week since he had this uneasiness and that makes him anxious. On the other hand, James only stared at Zach not even listening a bit to what Zach says. He was again captivated by those hazel colored eyes that convey different emotions. Putting Zach's right hand over James shoulder to strum the guitar strings, his breath touches James' nape making James more enraptured. "Then slowly strum the guitar strings, twice downward then up-down twice. Just repeat it." Zach feeling James' eyes on him turned his head on James.

Their faces centimeters apart, James' face came nearer and nearer to Zach's. Confused and scared to what's been happening, Zach stayed on his position and just closed his eyes. Their lips met each other's and they shared their first kiss. James deepened the kiss and suddenly what he feels towards Zach became clearer to him. But as Zach's felt James' tongue pushing deeper on his mouth, he opened his eyes wide and realizes what they have been doing. He pushed away James who looks hurt. He lowered his gaze on the floor feeling embarrassed to himself and to the other person in front of him.

Why? Why did he kiss me? A man. Zach thought. Would their friendship be destroyed after this?

"Y-you bet-better he-head ho-home." Zach said stuttering.

Standing on the floor, James grabs his bag that lies just beside the bed. He walks towards the door, but before he opens the door he said, "Sorry."

________________________