Chapter Ten

I should have known that once I went down, Robert was gonna want it all the time. I could hardly complain though. I spent most of my nights relieving my sexual frustration via Chance, so I supposed it was only fair I helped Robert with his. But it would help if he wouldn't yank on my hair every time he came. Seriously, I'm gonna look like a checkerboard Chia Head if he pulled anymore chunks out.

"Hey, does Jhett go down on you?"

"Hella yeah," Sophie said, clicking away on her laptop. "It's a two way street with us. Either we both get it or neither of us get it." She chuckled and asked, "Why? Is Robert wanting you to go down on him?"

"He's already getting that. He wants me to let him do it to me."

Her eyes popped. Seriously, I think some muscles must have burst for them to pop that far. "Jenna Baker, you slut! How long have you been blowing him?"

I shrugged nonchalantly but I was sure my face flushed. "Like two weeks."

She grabbed a furry purple pillow off her bed and chucked it at me. "I can't believe you didn't tell me!"

"You didn't tell me!" I rebutted, pulling strands of fur from my lips.

"You already know I'm a slut! And these types of sex conversations usually make you all twitchy."

"Well, I'm telling you now."

"Yeah, two weeks after the fact." The bridge of her nose pinched as she thought for a second. "I can't believe Jhett didn't say anything. How dare he keep secrets."

What?!

"Why would Jhett know?"

"Oh, of course he knows, Jenna! No way Robert wouldn't tell him that. It's like a rite of passage with them." She pursed her lips tight and shook her head. "And he didn't tell me."

"Jhett didn't tell you about my sex life? I'm loving him already."

"Well, I love that you love my boyfriend, but I wouldn't love either one of them too much. I guarantee you there were high-fives and fist bumps involved both times they got us to do it. In fact, Robert probably moved in on you after Jhett told him about me."

"Great. Try to push the sex off as long as possible then."

"Uh, sorry Jenna, but that's gonna happen any day now."

My eyes darted her way. "Seriously?"

"Well, yeah, it's been two months and we've both done it before, so it's not like we're nervous about it or anything." She typed away on her laptop like we were having a casual conversation about clothes or something. "So why haven't you let him down? Does the carpet not match the drapes?"

I rolled over onto my back, stroking the purple pillow in my hands. "I don't know. Guess I'm still shy in the getting-naked department."

Except in my dreams. Lord, I never had a problem doing anything in there. Just the other night I was practically doing a striptease.

She continued to click away. "So turn off the lights. Candles make it more romantic anyways." A smile curled upwards and she added, "Seems to slow them down and keep them from rushing through it, too."

I really wanted to talk about Chance, too. I knew my dreams weren't normal and they were in fact dreams, but I was starting to feel a little guilty about what I was doing. I mean, I had this great boyfriend, yet I let another man put his hands all over my body every time I shut my eyes. I desperately needed a second opinion on the subject.