☼︎☽︎29☾︎☼︎

1

1.5 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑....

It was the season of autumn in Zurich. The weather was already getting chilly and nice with a little bit of warmth.

A couple was seen to be waiting inside a cabin which seemed like that belonged to a doctor. Soon the doctor arrived from one of her surgeries. When she saw the couple , she smiled towards them and greeted them while taking her seat.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐌𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐫𝐬.𝐌𝐢𝐧! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥?" The doctor asked.

"𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" Yoongi said smiling a little.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐘/𝐧? 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲?" The doctor asked noting down few things on her i-pad.

"𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬, 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧-𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞." Y/n said smiling earning a nod from the doctor.

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?" The doctor asked earning a nod from Y/n.

She went towards the bed near the machine of the ultra-sound and laid down. Yoongi sat near her holding her hands firmly as she shivered when the doctor applied some cold gel into Y/n's 5 months old belly.

After a minute or two, the doctor asked the couple to look towards the screen to see their growing baby.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥." The doctor said and let the couple see their baby with adorning eyes for a few minutes.

Y/n was 5 months pregnant and it was one of her visits to the doctor for a monthly ultra-sound and check-up. Yoongi being the good husband he is and a good father he wants to be, always comes with Y/n no matter how much of important work he has.

"𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 4 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬, 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰." Doctor Claire said earning a nod from the female.