☼︎☽︎18☾︎☼︎

Two days after their first date Yoongi along with his family found himself to be standing right in front of where Y/n has been staying that is her cousin's house

After the doorbell echoed through out the house indicating that Yoongi and his family have arrived, Mrs.Kim rushed to open the door to welcome everyone.

The guests were welcomed warmly and everyone were sitting in the living room. Mr. Jeon, Mr.Kang and Mr.Kim were engrossed in some talks. Taehyung and Jungkook were giggling amongst themselves while Namjoon and Jin were talking with Yoongi.

Now that Yoongi thinks all over again, he remembers his childhood Y/n having three cousins but unfortunately he does not remember their names.

And all of a sudden Y/n came into the living room with a warm yet shy smile on her face. She was accompanied by her mother and her aunt Mrs.Kim.

Yoongi was so busy looking at Y/n's pretty face that he did not really paid attention to her mother and aunt.

When Y/n sat with everyone, Mrs.Jeon started talking with her since the lady really adores the young female. Just then Yoongi's fell on Y/n's mother who was smiling looking at her daughter bonding with everyone.

As if his eyes would pop out of it's socket, Yoongi got the biggest shock yet surprise of his life. He could exactly recall Y/n's mother and why wouldn't he? She used to visit the orphanage with his childhood bestfriend Y/n.

And that very moment, Yoongi realized that indeed the Y/n who is sitting in front of his eyes giggling and bonding with his family is actually his childhood best friend Y/n. And within no seconds a wide and cute gummy smile adorned his handsome face making him genuinely happy.

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬." Y/n's mother said with a smile and stood up from the couch to bring some drinks for everyone.

Taking this as a chance, Yoongi followed her to ask her about Y/n and if she remembers him or not.

"𝐎𝐡! 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Mrs.Kang asked smiling while pouring some drink to the glasses.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠." Yoongi asked all of a sudden getting nervous.

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤." Mrs.Kang said smiling softly.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭? 𝐈𝐬𝐧'𝐢𝐭?" Mrs.Kang asked now watching Yoongi getting shock.