☼︎☽︎1☾︎☼︎

Min Yoongi was 5 years old when he saw Kang Y/n for the first time in the orphanage

A four years old Y/n was smiling while her eyes searching for new friends she could make from the orphanage.

She looked at her mother asking for permission if she could go and play in the orphanage park. Her mother smiled at her and nodded in a yes giving green signal for the little one to go.

Y/n detached her tiny hands from her mother and excitedly ran towards the orphanage park where other kids were busy playing.

It was Y/n's first time visiting this particular orphanage in Daegu ever since she and her family shifted in the city. Y/n's mother would always take her to orphanages so that the little one could make friends. Her mother being an orphan herself knew how much the kids in the orphanage wanted new friends.

To Y/n's happiness, all the kids welcomed her warmly. And within no time she started playing happily.

However, she was oblivious from a pair of cute sharp eyes looking at her curiously.

Yoongi being a shy and introvert child was sitting alone in one of the swings but his eyes fixed on the new commotion happening in the playground.

After a few minutes of playing, Y/n got really tired so she began searching for a place in the orphanage park where she could sit and take some rest.

Fortunately, her eyes landed on an empty swing. So without wasting any time she ran towards the swing and sat there comfortably.

When her eyes saw the boy sitting on the swing beside her and looking towards her curiously, she flashed a bright smile towards him.

"𝐇𝐢!" Y/n said smiling towards the boy who looked a little nervous.

"𝐇𝐢" The boy said without any expression on his face.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞?" Y/n asked the boy now showing her cute toothy smile.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢." Yoongi said.

"𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?" Y/n asked forwarding her hands for a handshake from the boy.

Yoongi was not someone to make friends easily but there was something about the girl which made Yoongi decide that he would happily be her new friend.

"𝐎𝐤. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!" Yoongi declared with a very tiny smile on his face.

Yoongi was five years old when he made his first friend from outside the orphanage. And that day he felt soft which he never felt for anyone else. He felt soft but only for little Y/n.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋ. ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ. ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴏʀʏ.

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ sᴏ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. >•<

 >•<