☼︎☽︎24☾︎☼︎

8 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

8 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.....

"𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐭! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐬!" Jungkook said through the phone to Yoongi who was currently in Germany.

"𝐘𝐚𝐚 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐬𝐨. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠." Yoongi said making the younger over the phone chuckle.

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠! 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫." Jungkook said.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐨. 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤!" Yoongi said nervously chuckling.

"𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠! 𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚  𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝?" Jungkook asked.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞." Saying this Yoongi cut off the call and got ready because today was indeed a very special day.

It did not took long enough for Yoongi to realize that he fell hard for Y/n. He was so sure that he loved the female and that's why he was so ready to confess her and propose to marry him. And so this winter in the month of December, Yoongi found himself to be landing in Berlin in Germany.

Everything was going according to the plan. Except Y/n everyone knows that he was in Berlin.

The Kim siblings along with their parents were also there to celebrate Christmas together.

It's been two days since Yoongi has been staying in Berlin without Y/n's knowledge. He was busy preparing for the proposal. While on the other hand though Y/n was happy about her cousins arrival but these two days she was not able to talk to Yoongi or even video call him.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." Yoongi said to Namjoon who called him to know if everything was ready.