☼︎☽︎26☾︎☼︎

It was finally Christmas day and to add more fun the Jeons were also in Berlin

It was finally Christmas day and to add more fun the Jeons were also in Berlin. Well that's what Jungkook talked about to Yoongi just before the latter proposed Y/n. They planned out that if Y/n says yes then the Jeons will also fly to Berlin to celebrate the couple's first Christmas as an official couple.

The Jeons except Yoongi were already in the Kang's house. The festivity mood has started and indeed the day was going well.

Y/n looked forward to Yoongi who has still not reached the place. The snow outside was getting worse and it worried the female for her fiancee.

"𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢? 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤." Y/n said getting tensed.

"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐇𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧." Jungkook said earning a nod from the female.

Time was flying slower. The snow storm was getting intense and it did worried everyone.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞? 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰!" Y/n said. Her eyes almost brimming with tears.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦." Mr.Kang said.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐝-" Just as Y/n was about to say, the door bell rang. Mrs. Kang went to open the door to see Yoongi covered in snow.

As soon as Y/n saw her fiancee, she ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Immedietly all her worries gone.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" Y/n said. Her eyes brimming with tears.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦." Yoongi said patting Y/n's head softly and rubbing away her tears after breaking the hug.