☼︎☽︎16☾︎☼︎

"𝐖𝐨𝐰𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲!" Taehyung said complimenting his sister

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥." Y/n said smiling while she was looking forward for her date to pick her up.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐚! 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲!" Taehyung said scrolling down his phone already making plans with his best friends for an arcade hangout.

"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?" Y/n asked getting interested hearing the familiar name.

"𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡! 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞? 𝐇𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐚" Taehyung said laughing out loud finding the situation a little funny.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭-" Before Y/n could say anything, a honk of a car interrupted them indicating that Y/n's date for the day was here to pick her up.

The door was opened by Taehyung welcoming the familiar figure inside his home. Y/n was inside one of the rooms so she was still clueless about how exactly her date looks like.

"𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠?" Taehyung asked the older smirking.

"𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Yoongi asked.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭! 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝." Taehyung said giggling making the older smile.

"𝐎𝐡! 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧." Mrs.Kim said. For some family emergency, Y/n's mother had to go to the nearby hospital where one of her friends was admitted.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰." Yoongi said smiling.