Chapter 14

Kill Them All:

Outfit

"Hello Elijah, how are you this morning" I asked answering the phone

"Good morning Cassandra, sorry to interrupt I know you and Sandra are helping train Jeremy but I think you would like to know what's going on."

"Oh boy" I said putting my hoops in.

"What happened? We've only been gone for 2 weeks."

"Well fucking Silas turns about to be fucking real and he wants to destroy the other side darling" I heard Kol voice through the phone.

"Great" I rolled my eyes. "Some more bullshit to deal with, I mean they just graduated how is it so much when they should be focusing on college."

"Maybe I shouldn't have called." I could practically feel Elijah's sadness through the phone.

"No it's fine, we'll be there after Jeremy finishes his training session. He's made quick improvements, thought it would've taken him longer to get use to it."

"I'm sure it's the amazing teacher he has." Elijah said as I decided to tease him a little bit.

"You're absolutely right, Sandra is a really good teacher and everything." I said grinning.

"I meant you Cassandra." He said, I knew he was standing in their living room with his hand in his suit pants looking like he was in a business call.

"I know babes," I walked outside, "just teasing is all. See you soon!"

"See you soon Cassandra."

"All right guys we gotta head back to Mystic Falls later. Elena and her idiots are dealing with Silas," I said walking up to Jeremy and Sandra.

"Well isn't that wonderful dealing with the another old ass man and they fucking entitlement, just fuck my life."

"Who's Silas?" Jeremy asked as we looked at him.

"Well Jeremy, Silas is an immortal traveler but he was cased in stone for creating an immortal potion or rather stealing it from Qetsiyah one of Bonnie ancestors."

"Wait... Cassandra something about that doesn't add up. Silas could only be freed when Bonnie died.

"BONNIE DIES" Jeremy screams but he's ignored.

"You're right Sandra but Bonnie didn't die we prevented that."

"Exactly so the only other supernatural that could free him from his stone imprisonment is Jeremy or... another cosmic being... unless Bonnie is alive and just on the other side, like how she could communicate with her grams."

"I mean... I guess that technically is correct thing to do right because he has to be freed, so I guess it works out somehow because Bonnie stills needs to be bound to be the anchor for the other side or they could always use something else as the anchor."