Chapter 13

A Nice Talk Ruined:

Outfit

It's currently been 2 days since Cassandra's and Elena's argument

"So you're actually going on a date with Elijah?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes, Jeremy it's just a walk anyway I don't feel like the whole sit down and dinner thing maybe another time tho."

"When did he ask?"

"You're asking as if you didn't know. I know for a fact Elijah would ask you for approval before even coming to me but he asked yesterday"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hello Elijah"

"How'd you know it was me?" He said with a puzzled look

"I just knew" I said shrugging.

"But you were reading and not even paying attention"

"Who said I wasn't aware of my surroundings?" I asked him looking in his eyes.

"Guess you are correct, Ms. Gilbert. How have you been?" Elijah said finally sitting down in the booth.

"Well I got into a argument with Elena yesterday and Jeremy is slowly figuring out what he is. So I'm content with myself. Although something bad is going to happen soon and everyone will be there."

"How soon?"

"One never knows" I said taking a sip of my water as he stared at me. "Okay I know when but I not telling you."

"I can deal with that."

"So Mr. Mikaelson why are you here? You never do anything without a motive."

"Well Ms. Cassandra," he said grabbing the flowers I didn't even see, "I'm here to ask if you would like to accompany me on a walk tomorrow evening?"

"Oh Elijah you're so adorable. Of course I will." I said taking the flowers from him. "How'd you know carnations are my favorite?"

"I might've asked Jeremy" he said as I chucked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••