Chapter 10

Who is here?:

Outfit

Cassandra laid in bed as she heard her phone ring over and over

Cassandra laid in bed as she heard her phone ring over and over. "Uggg who the fuck keeps calling." She thought out loud "whoever the fuck this is you better have a good fucking reason for calling a million times or I'll burn you alive"

"Good afternoon to you to darling" she heard Kol voice through the phone. "Kol I should've known. Why are you calling me? What could you possibly want."

"Well since you do kindly asked darling. I'm drastically bored and coming over." Kol said as she could practically see the grin on his face. "And you called me to tell me this, when you could've just showed up"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So what happening today?" Sandra asked appearing in Cassandra room as she finished getting ready. "Well Kol is coming over but I doubt it's just him coming. He leaves in a house with all super hearing vampires they heard every fucking word."

"Right so when are you going to tell Jeremy about his true self I mean you already unlocked his powers but told him you gave him powers or are you going to let fate happen and let him figure it out when the time comes." Sandra said taking a seat in the chair by her vanity.

"Well I can give him powers, anyone for that matter" she began as they both got up to walk down the stairs "but I think it's best to let him figure that part out for himself. Then there's considering you already told him your not a regular person. Guess I'll let fate take it's course with this one, it's better that way he'll have a much more depth understanding than if I was to tell him."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Tell him what love" I heard a voice say coming closer to me.

"Klaus what a wonderful surprise and it's none of your business. Kol what happened to you just coming?" I asked raising my brow. "They wanted to come. Now what's with all the secrets darling?"

"It's not your business darling until you know the outcome of everything in the universe" I said

"Exactly toddler" Sandra said

"So what do you guys want to do then?" I asked

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••