Chapter 4

The Showdown Literally:

Outfit
The ball outfit from master chapter

Previously

"So you're the bastard that killed my aunt so you
could become a disgusting mutt with fangs. How pathetic" I said with venom in my voice

"Do you not know who I am love. So how dare-"

Present

"Do you not know who I am love. So how dare you think you can insult me in my home"

"I can do whatever I want to do. I only made a simple statement. Also nothing in that statement was not true. You are a hybrid that correlates with mutt with fangs. Werewolves are disgusting little things. You're also an affair child making you a bastard and let's not forget the fact that you did kill my aunt!" I said glaring even more.

Leaving him speechless. Knowing no one would ever talk to the so called 'big bad wolf vampire' that way. His face completely void from any emotion at moment.

Meanwhile Kol was trying hard to hold his laughter in but with expression on Klaus's face he couldn't help himself. Soon Rebekah laughed also, the two of them were leaning against each other trying to keep their balance and catch their breath.

Finn watched the unknown Gilbert named girl with interest whilst Elijah was wearing one of admiration, compassion, and humor.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well since they all in this mood for a moment I'm gonna manifest me a bat with little spikes to hit his ass with

The sound of something being hit brought everyone's attention to the confrontation. Gasps and uh oh's could be heard around the room as people saw blood now dripping down the side of Klaus face.

Elijah noticed a baseball bat in the nameless Gilbert hand. Everyone tensed waiting for Klaus's reaction,
waiting for him to attack her, although it didn't happen.

Klaus just stood there. Like nothing happened.

"Come at me Klaus Mikaelson. Let's see who is stronger" she said smirking

Everyone knew she was playing with fire basically hell fire but she was too mad to care right now Klaus took a deep breath to calm himself. Taking a handkerchief out his suit pocket cleaning the excess blood from his head before he turned back to where he thought the nameless Gilbert still stood.

She was no longer alone. Her siblings, the side kicks and Caroline came behind her. Shame on them for thinking she couldn't take care of herself. Although they don't know she's part of the most powerful species.

He smirked "You certainly don't act like the Gilbert's I know. They're weak compared to you. I don't believe that anyone ever mention there being another Gilbert. Especially when they are the oldest one."

She returned with her own signature smirk "This Gilbert won't stand for any of your superiority complex. I'm gonna knock you bitches down a few pegs."

"You have guts I'll give you that"

"You have mental problems that haven't even been discovered yet"

"I said she's a feisty one. Aren't you Cassandra" Kol said smirking.

"So your name is Cassandra" Klaus said

"Now how did you find my name out. I didn't tell you. Jeremy didn't. Must've over heard Elena loud mouth ass." She said whispering as Jeremy tried to pull her away.