{Chapter 7}

TW- ⚠️Swearing. & Murder⚠️

-Corey's POV
Y/n walked out...She looked angry. "Hey." She said getting on the back of my motorcycle. "Hey you okay?" I asked her. "Yea, it's just that Nevada was calling you a psycho." She said resting her head on my back.

Nevada was always a bitch. About everything. But I kept my cool... For now.. I pulled up in front Y/n's house.  She got off my bike and walked in to her house.

Your POV
I just walked into my house. "Hey mom." I said, she was in the kitchen making muffins. "Hey sweetie" she was with a smile.

I headed up stairs to change out of my work clothes and into cozy ones.

I put on gray sweat pants, an over sized white t-shirt, and a pair of white socks.

I went down stairs into the living room and put on my favorite show Chucky.

"Ok I'm off to work. The muffins will be done in a few." My mom said. "Watch Nubia and stay safe." My mom said putting on her shoes.

"Love you mom!" I said smiling.
"Love you too." My mom said returning a small smile before leaving out the door.

Time Skip - 6:50 -

I took out the muffins from the oven. Then I went back to the living room.

I was in the living room on my phone scrolling throw instagram. I was so bored so I decided to go for a walk.

I got dress in winter clothes cause it was cold outside.

After I got Nubia dressed in winter clothes and and put her in her stroller.

I walked outside on the sidewalk pushing the stroller.

Corey's POV -

I snuck into the house that Nevada went into. I was looking for her but instead I found her boss.

I grabbed him and started stabbing him in his neck as Nevada came out side. She screamed.

She ran and I ran after her but she closed the door on my hand.

She grabbed her phone calling 911 while I tried to get inside.

I stopped because Micheal popped up behind her.

He grabbed her and stabbed her. Leaving her body hanging on the wall.

Back to your POV -

I just got back from my walk. It was now 7:25 pm. I opened my door and went inside with Nubia.

I changed out of my clothes and put on cozy clothes. I did the same with Nubia and got her ready for bed.

I put Nubia on the crib in my room and laid on my bed. I put in my headphones, falling asleep listening to music.

A/n: Hi guys, I finally got this part done. It took so long because I was thinking of ideas and ideas for the next story I'm doing. Hope you have a great day. Merry Christmas!🫶🏼