{Chapter 1}

-Y/n's POV
Me, my cat Coco, my mom and my little sister Max is moving to Illinois into a town named Haddonfield. A town known for the famous killer...Micheal Myers. But he's gone now so we have nothing to worry about.

We loaded the stuff in the car and of course like my mom, she has to ask if we have everything. "Alright, do you guys have everything?" My mom asked "Yes mom we have everything." I say laughing. We got in the car and started driving for like seemed forever, but only a 5 hour drive.

-Time Skip
My mom pulled up in front of our house, and let me tell you. It was gorgeous. I got the car holding Coco, noticing a boy with brown curly hair and glasses looking at me.

-Corey's POV
I was going for walk when I notice a unfamiliar car pull up next to the house next to mine. A girl with brown hair and steaks with blonde in it got out the car holding a cat. She looked pretty cool. "Hello?" The girl snapped me out my thoughts. "Oh u-uh hi" I said nervous.

"Are you okay? You seem a little bit out of it."  She said. "Oh I'm just going for a walk." "It's doesn't look like that." She says. "U-uh..." "I'm just teasing you, I'm y/n by the way." She said laughing. "Oh um, I'm Corey." I say while shaking her hand. "Well bye, hope to see you around!" She says while walking with her little sister.

-Time Skip ~ Around 7:30.pm
-Y/n's POV
I was chilling in my room on my phone when my mom came in my room. "I invited the Cunningham's for dinner so start getting ready." She while leaving right after that. I put on a white crop top, some light blue ripped jeans, and a light blue cardigan. (At the top if you want to see it🤭)

I went downs and sat on the couch waiting for The Cunningham's to come. I put on my earbuds and listened to Bad Habit by Steve Lacy. Then my mom opened the door so I assumed that the Cunningham's were here.

I see Corey walk in with a burgundy sweater and a dorky smile on his face and it was honestly adorable. I got up to greet them and me and Corey made eye contact. I gave him a small smile and sat down at the table. We all sat down talking and laughing. It was honestly not that bad.

Word count: 429