{Chapter 5}

-⚠️TW. Blood, Swearing, and murder⚠️

-Y/n's POV fr
Me and Corey went for a walk. "I killed someone." He said walking ahead of me. I stopped and looked at him. Then he turned back around and walked over to me. Then he offered me his hand. I took it.

-Corey's POV
I climbed into the window of the house I babysat, and helped Y/n up. "We were making paper planes but he wanted to watch a monster movie." I said walking around with Y/n behind me.

"Everything happened so fast." I said waking to spot Jeremy died. "I just wanted it to be a fun day." I said looking at the ground. "That's all...Just a good night." I said. "Then it all went bad.

-Y/n's POV
"I heard what happened.." I said. "I know it sounds crazy but, put people will talk a lot about it." I said. Corey at almost at the top of the stairs.

-Laurie's POV
"Has he done something wrong?" Corey's mom asked. "No no, um he's seeing my neighbor's daughter down the street from me." I said. "Well your neighbor should be so luckiest to be with a guy like Corey." She said replying to me.

"He's handsome. He's sensitive. I don't like it when he stays around with girls but he's grown. He does whatever he wants." His mother said. "But ever since your buggy man left, they need a new one." She said in a angry tone.

-Y/n's POV
Me and Corey was sitting in the diner. "I want to like, set this town on fire and leave." I said looking at the table until someone walked up to us. "Hey Y/n." He said to me but I didn't answer.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get a drink with me and the boys. Because it's John's birthday." He asked me. "No, um we're good." I said trying not to make eye contact. "Oh ok um, just let me know if you change your mind." Then there was a bang on the table that make me jump. "She said we're good." Corey said.

"I wasn't asking you. Was i?" He said. Then Corey got up in his face. "Corey it's fine leave it." I said looking down. He walked away and Corey sat next to me rubbing my back. "I'll light the match." Corey said whispering in my ear.

Me and Corey left the diner and got on hirs motorcycle. Corey started the motorcycle and I hold on to waist. Corey pulled in front of my house.

"I see you tomorrow." I said getting of the motorcycle. We stared into each others eyes and then he kissed me. I pulled away and put my forehead on his. "Bye." I said kissing him again and walking away.

-Corey's POV
I dove away after I dropped Y/n of and went to the sewer, knowing he would follow me. I parked my bike and grabbed a bag.

I ran up and put the bag over head, but he managed to get out so I ran into the sewer. He followed in after me. He started looking around for me shining his his flashlight until he found me.

Micheal was fighting him but of course Micheal can't fight. (Lol I'm kidding) The cop pushed him so I hit I'm with the flash light. "Show me how you kill." I said the Micheal. "Get up!" I screamed at him.

He got and pulled out a knife out the wall. I hold the cop and then Micheal split his throat and we fell. Micheal stabbed him many times and I was shock. I left the sewer and go on my motorcycle and went to
Y/n's.

-Y/n's POV
I woke up to a banging on my front door. I got up and walked down stairs.

Here is the next part.
Next one our after school.
Word count: 647