{Chapter 6}

⚠️TW- Slightly Smut⚠️

-Y/n's POV
I put on the light so I could so see. I opened the door to see Corey standing there. "Are you ok?" I asked letting him in. "I don't know what's happening to me." He said. He walked in.

"What's going on." I said then he cornered into a wall. (That makes the most sense right?😭) He was breathing heavily. "Look at me." I said before he walked away. He sat on my couch.

"Corey, who this to you?" I said walked over to him. "Why did you move to this town?" He asked me. I stayed silent. "Does it hurt?" I asked looking at the bruise on his forehead. "No." He said. Then we headed up stairs."

I kissed him as we made way to my room. Corey made advances to your neck, nibbling and sucking on it. I closed the door still kissing Corey as we made way to the bed. Corey got on top me and started kissing my neck. You let out soft moans.

Fingers trailed against his back, tracing in lazy patterns into the material of his sweater. You could feel steady beat of his heart against your body when he was on top of you. At that moment, you found something to look forward to.

(Things lead to another yeah... yeah. I don't feel like writing😭) -Corey's POV
I woke up. The sun shining into the room. I started playing with the ring that Y/n had on her finger and then I noticed the scarecrow mask. It was sitting on
Y/n's dresser near the window.

-Y/n's POV
I woke up and Corey was already gone. I guess he had to go work. I got up and took a nice warm shower. Then I got ready for work. -at work (middle of the day.- "Your dating the psycho?!" My coworker Nevaeh said. "Yea what's wrong with that?" I said looking at her. "You could do better." She said leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes and I grabbed my phone to check what time it was. It was almost time for Corey to pick me up. I grabbed my things as I heard a motorcycle pull up. I walk at in a pissed off mode.