{Chapter 3}

-⚠️TW- Swearing and Blood⚠️

"We're not doing shit...We'er just messing around." They walked into the store. "Hey Corey you ok?" I asked helping him up and looking at his hand that was covered in blood.. "Yea,I'm fine." Corey with a little hint of attitude in his voice.

"You want to do it or should I?" Laurie asked holding out a pocket knife. Corey took it and popped the seniors tires with it. Then we hopped in Laurie's car and started driving away.

-Time Skip at the hospital
We arrived at the hospital and got out the car. I waited outside while Corey and Laurie went into the hospital. -Your thoughts: I was thinking about the those kids was saying about Corey, and it made me feel sad for him even more and how he's being treated.

The muffled voice of Corey snapped me out my thoughts. "Hello, Y/n?" Corey said waiting for an response. "Hey." I said look at the ground. "I'm sorry about earlier and the glass and stuff." He said look at me dead in the eye. "No it's okay, it wasn't your fault." I said looking up.

Corey started staring at my face. He then put his finger on the cut that I have on my cheek. " Did I do that? When I broke the glass?" He asked. "Yea, but I'm fine. I'll live." I said laughing. We started walking back to my house.

-
We got to my house and I went inside and said bye to Corey. "Hey mom," I said walking into the house. "Hey honey. You going to the Halloween party tonight?" My moms asked mixing cookie doe. "Yea actually, I'll ask Corey if he wanted to go." I said heading up the stairs.

-Corey's POV
I walked into my house and bearded up stairs to my room when k got a text from Y/n. -Y/n's Text- Hey want to go to a Halloween party tonight?- -Corey's Text- Yeah sure. Pick you up at 7.

-Y/n's POV -7 . Pm
I got ready in a witch costume. (I ain't know what to pick - BTW picture at the top) I walked down the downs and put on my high black boots. I waited for Corey out and side and it was freezing out.

Corey walked out the door with a scarecrow mask in his hand. (Help😭) "Hey," he said putting on the mask. "Hey." I said walking down the porch steps...And from there, we took my car to the party.

After we got there, we walked in side and it got super loud because of the music playing. I walked over to a table and put my stuff on it. I went over to the bar and got me and Corey some drinks. I walked over back to his and handed him his drink.

Then me and Corey started dancing to the song that came on. This night was more fun then I expected to be. We danced, tooled photos and drank. "I'm going to get a drink." Corey said putting his stuff on the table and walking away smiling.

-Corey's POV
"Hey man can I get a beer?" Corey the person at the counter. "Hi." A woman said to me "I seen you dancing, you having a good time?" She asked smiling at me. "Sorry." I said breathing heavily. "Sorry?" She repeated getting up."Sorry? Sorry for killing my son?" She said.

" I wake up everyday and I c ant get enough of him." "It kills me. Do you understand?" She said getting closer. She started yelling at me and I was backing up as she go closer. I backed up into the crowd as she yelled at me. I walks out the door breathing beaver.

I heard Y/n screaming my name. "Corey watch out." She screamed as I was about to walk into the street. "What do you want Y/n? Huh?" I asked her. She just looked at me with tears in her eyes

"What?" She asked "Where were you?" I asked her. "I-I." She stuttered. "Just stop fucking being emotional for once." I said to her. "You through me in the middle of it like you wasn't even there. But you know what? I don't need your pity anymore." I said then walked away.

-Y/n's POV
I watched as Corey walked away from me. I can't believe what he had just said to me. I walked back to the party and grabbed my stuff. I walked back out to my car and got in and started it. I started driving.

Once I got back to the house, I opened the door with my keys and walked in. "Hey honey how was the party?" My mom asked from the living room. "Don't want to talk about it." I said slamming my room door.

-Word count: 810