{Chapter 4}

-TW-⚠️ Swearing ⚠️

-Corey's POV
I woke up in a sewer with a pounding headache. I was wondering how I ended up in the sewer, but now it's time to get out of it.

I walked until I found a latter with a vent leading outside. I decided not to go through there and look for another way out. I saw a tunnel and started running towards it, but then something grabbed me by my throat.

It was Micheal Myers. He was alive. He looked into my eyes and it was like he was seeming my past. Then he let go of me and I started to sprint towards the tunnel. I got out and the looked back in.

-Y/n's POV
I woke up and remembered what happened with Corey. I know he didn't mean it but I still can't believe what he said. I got up and went to the shower.

After I got out the shower, I put black ripped jeans, a dark green crop top, and a black sweater. After, I did my hair and makeup. I went down stairs because I heard Nubia crying.

"Shhh, it's okay." I said picking her up. A couple hours later, Nubia went back to sleep and I headed back up to my room. I sat in my room drawing until there was a knock on my door. "Go away!" I screamed.

-Corey's POV
I walked to Y/n's house and knock on the door. Her mom answered. "Hey um, is Y/n here?" I asked. "Yea she's in her room." She said back. She let me in and I headed up stairs. I knocked on Y/n's door.

"Go away!" She screamed. I just knocked again. "I said go away." She said opening the door. "Hey..." I said. "Oh um...Hi." She said back. "Can we talk?" I asked her. She let me in her room and I sat down on her bed, then she sat next to me.

"Um, what do you want to talk about?" Y/n's asked. "I want to talk about last night." I said boldly. "Oh." She said looking at ground fidgeting with her fingers. "Y/n, look at me." I said grabbing her hand. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I didn't mean what I said last night" I said looking at her in the eye.

She shook her head yes and wiped her tears. I hugged her and she hugged me back

Guys this part is short because I was at a party and now my hands hurt. But hopefully you guys like it! Also I found a song and it's called Corey sings a song and it's so good. You guys should listen to it! Bye❤️