{Chapter 2}

⚠️TW⚠️ Swearing
-Y/n's POV
I was sitting alone in my room on my phone since I can't hangout with Corey because he's babysitting tonight. I went down stairs and my sister was in the living room watching tv. "Hey Coco, you hungry?" I say putting food into her bowl.

I grabbed my self a water bottle and went up stairs and listened to some music and started drawing in my sketchbook. (Image at the top✌️) I listened to Hotel by Montell Fish.

-4 hours later
After a few drawings I closeted my sketchbook and was about to get in the shower until I heard my sister scream my name. I ran down the stairs to see what was happening. "Y/n, isn't that you friend Corey?" She said pointing to the tv. "Holy Shit!" I said putting on my shoes and my jacket.

"Don't open the door till I get back." I ran outside and got on my bike and rode to the house Corey was babysitting at. As soon as I got there and tried to get through to see but a I couldn't because there was to much people. I move to the side and see Corey being put in to the cop car. Corey didn't kill that kid, I know he didn't.

-A couple years later
I woke up to my loud alarm clock. I got in the shower and when I got out, I put on a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a burgundy cardigan. I put my hair in a messy bun and did my makeup. I wen down stairs and sat at the counter. "Good morning honey." "Morning." "Mom, mind if I hang out with Corey today.?" I asked while grabbing do fruits from the fridge. "Sure." She said getting my little sister breakfast.

I put on my boots and opened the door to see Corey already there waiting for me. I walked down the porch stairs. "Hello." You say smiling. "Hey." Corey said putting on a small smile. We walked to the store talking about somethings.

-Time Skip
Me and Corey got to the store and went inside. "Oh um my dad gave me a old motorcycle." He said grabbing a chocolate milk from the freezer. "Nice, you definitely have to teach me how to ride it." You say grabbing a cookie. He smiles as we walk up to the counter.

We payed for our stuff and walked out the store. Corey took a sip of his chocolate milk and some teenagers walked up to us. "Ayo, wait, new friend. Drinking a little mike." One of them said walking up to us. "Here's the deal man, we're seniors and we've been practice for a show the whole year. Loading up for tonight's game and we're in the fucking logic man." "We were just hoping you can be a cool friend and buy us a couple six packs." He said look at me

Corey shakes his head no. We was about to walk then he talks again. "Just for me and my crew man." "Uh no." Corey said. "No. No thank you or?" The kid said. " I can't." Corey said back. "Oh wait I know who you are." "You did something messy." They started saying. "Come guys leave him alone." I said "I can't believe they let you out." Corey started look like he wanted to run out forever and just disappear.

"Your that psycho babysitter." "He killed that kid didn't he?" "Yep." They said laughing. They started saying all types of things and Corey looked angry. "Come on stop." I said but they weren't listening. Corey smashed the bottle of milk with his hand, and peace of the glass cup my cheek.

"What the fuck, are you kidding me?" The said and then he pushed Corey against the ice machine thing behind us. (I ain't know what to call it😭) I bend down to see if Corey was ok. "Hey Corey are you ok?" He just looked at me. "Corey had cut his hand on the glass on the floor. "Hey assholes! Knock it off!" The lady said and holy fuck... It was Laurie Stode.

Word count: 694.
Guys this part is longer. I try to make each long as I could and also with school, it's hard to write everyday. Hope you guys like this part.