Martin

And so we circle back to the ending. Tell me, dear readers, was it everything you hoped for? Was it what you expected? I'm dying to know if I surprised you all. Seems as though the unseen villain lived up to his word: I always win. Didn't I warn you?

  Like I said, I do have a love for the dramatics. What kind of leader just lets his children walk free and plot against him? I've been experimenting with droning my Insurgents for a while but I only recently perfected it. Using their E.S. I can easily just get rid of their own freewill. The ones who were smart enough to come back to me won't be punished, but closely monitored. Their loyalty must be proven after all this fuss.

  We've seen my Insurgents find some semblance of humanity but show their true colors but strangely enough we saw the same thing from our heroine. No matter how hard they try to be good, to be kind, to be a leader, it seems that they always crumble. They're never going to be more than what i intended- and now they're going to be nothing. And those who swore to protect Ayla will now be the ones who deliver her to me. How delicious.

   And finally... I'll see my daughter, the heir to this beautiful empire I've built. Can you imagine it? Her ruling by my side, our drones taking over their state and then onward. She will help me build a better world, a world she'd be proud to live in.

    Naturally I know I'll be bested and I'm looking forward to see how they manage it. Of course this isn't the end of the story! So I guess this means this isn't the last time I will be seeing you all. Goodbye... for now, dear readers. I will see you again in the next installment.