This Town

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet" Nancy explained as the others listened

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet" Nancy explained as the others listened. "The most awful things".

They were all in Max's trailer.

Nancy was seating on the armchair, Steve on the floor, Dustin was standing, Erica was sitting on the arm of the sofa. Eddie was sitting on the sofa, between Erica and Robin. Sofia was curled up on the sofa, resting her head on Robin's legs.

Robin had one arm on top of Sofia and was using her other hand to play with Sofia's hair. She was still shaking a bit. She also hasn't talked much, which is worrying Robin like hell.

But right now, Robin could only focus on keeping her safe.

"I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers. And this... Giant creature with... a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods. Our homes. And then... He showed me my mom. And Holly. Mike. And they... They were all..." Nancy explained as she started tearing up.

Sofia couldn't help but feel sad for Nancy. After all, she also saw Robin dying.

"Okay, but... he's just trying to scare you, Nance. Right? I mean... I mean, it's not real" Steve said, trying to make the girl feel better.

"Not yet. But there... there was something else. He showed me gates. Four gates. Spreading across Hawkins. And these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie's trailer, but... they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home" Nancy says.

"He showed me that too" Sofia says, quietly, as she sits down.

"What else did he show you?" Dustin asks, afraid of the answer.

Sofia takes a deep breath. "Most of it was just him terrorizing me" she says, starting to get emotional. She grabbed Robin's hand and started playing with it.

"He showed me memories and completely destroyed them. He also showed me Hawkins demolished. The same four gates Nancy saw. People screaming for help. People dying... He showed me..." Sofia is cut off by tears falling from her eyes.

"It doesn't matter" Sofia cries, as she squeezed Robin's hand. "I won't forget that fucking clock".

"Four times" Max whispers.

"What?" Lucas asks her.

"It always chimes four times" Max points out. "Four exactly".

"I heard them too" Nancy whispers. Everyone looks at each other in panic. Robin was trying her best not to freak out- what did Sofia see that she didn't tell?

"He's been telling us his plan this whole time" Max says.

"Four kills. Four gates. End of the world" Lucas says.