Lover's Lake

They're all back in the car, theorizing about what just happened

They're all back in the car, theorizing about what just happened. There was an unbearable tension in the air that made Sofia want to sleep until everything ended.

"Where are you guys sleeping today? You can stay in my house again if you want" Nancy asks the group.

"I need to take a shower asap, so I'm going home" Sofia says, with Robin's head on her shoulder and holding Robin's arm.

"I'll go with you" Robin says, making Sofia smile.

"How about the rest?" Nancy asks, fighting the urge to make a suggestive comment.

"I don't think I want to go home right now, my mom's gonna kill me" Lucas says.

"We could sleep in the basement again" Dustin suggests.

"Yeah, I bet it was real comfy for you" Max says.

"Max, you can sleep in my room if you want" Nancy suggests.

"Sure, thanks" Max says.

"I'll stay with you guys" Steve says, wanting to keep everyone safe.

Nancy drops off Sofia and Robin. 

"Don't forget to bring clothes" Dustin tells Sofia, as she gets out of the car. She gives him a thumbs up and walks to the door.

Sofia opens the door and calls for her mother. She locks the door and leaves the keys on the door. Robin turns on the kitchen light and Sofia walks to the counter, where a note is placed.

I'm out because of work, but I'll be home tomorrow by lunch. Be safe!

Love, mom :)

Sofia smiles at the note. "So... no mother huh" Robin says with a smile as she holds Sofia by the waist.

"Yeah" Sofia says, placing her arms on Robin's shoulder. "Why?" she asks, playing dumb.

Robin chuckles and kisses Sofia on the lips. They keep kissing, slow and gently.

"I really... should go... shower" Sofia says, between kisses.

Robin lets Sofia go, leaving a huge smile on both girls' faces.

"You know, it's kinda weird that we're making out like an hour after being in this creepy haunted house" Sofia shouts from her bedroom, as Robin looks in the kitchen cabinets for something to cook.

"The power of love is a curious thing" Robin sings in response.

"Ooh Back to the Future" Sofia says, walking back into the kitchen with two towels in her hands. "I really should get the soundtrack on cassette"

"Okay... do you want pasta or scrambled eggs?" Robin asks.

"Pasta please" Sofia responds.

"Should've guessed" Robin says, grabbing the ingredients.