17. love is a mixtape

(A/N: for my sake, let's all pretend that "Hey" by Pixies was released in 1986, although in terms of music it makes no sense)

"The dingus proved to be useful!"

February 23rd

Sofia and Robin were making out in Sofia's bedroom as Girls on Film played on the radio. Robin was on top, in between Sofia's legs. 

In a quick gesture, Robin took Sofia's shirt off. She kept kissing her lips, and soon she started going down, leaving a trail of small kisses on her neck, stopping in her chest. Sofia kept messing with Robin's hair as they were kissing more passionately.

Suddenly, they heard a knock on the door. Robin rolled out of bed, making Sofia laugh.

"Can I come in?" They hear Dustin ask, from the other side of the door. 

"Wait!" Sofia yells, putting her shirt on and turning the radio down. "Come in!".

"Mom asked if Robin wanted to stay for dinner" Dustin says, standing awkwardly by the door.

"Oh no, thanks. My parents want me home early" Robin responds. Dustin nods and looks at Sofia.

"Why are you wearing my Hellfire shirt? I've been looking for it" he asks, annoyed.

"It's cute!" Sofia says. Dustin rolls his eyes and walks out of the room, closing the door.

"I wish we could have more privacy" Robin sighs as she lies down.

"Yeah... We don't really have anywhere else to go... your house is a no-" Sofia says.

"-A big no" Robin adds.

"And... That's it. We could always invade Steve's house" Sofia jokes, as she starts playing with Robin's hair, making her laugh.

"I wanna be alone with you... just you and me" Robin says.

"Like... alone alone?" Sofia asks, wondering if she was thinking the same as Robin.

"Yeah... I mean if you're ready of course. I think I am, that's why I'm suggesting it... it's totally fine if y-you're not-"

"I think I am too" Sofia says with a smile.