The One Where the 501st Almost Kills the Bad Batch Pt.2

Ahsoka's POV

"So when we land on Ryloth, we'll have a clear landing zone fro about five minutes until a regular patrol sweep comes through," Hunter said, pointing to the area on a holomap. I nodded, frowning slightly. The Twi'lek people had gone through enough already. 

"Any advice commander," Hunter asked, breaking my train of thought. "No, it sounds like a good plan. However, we need to be careful of the locals and the rebels. No explosives," I added, giving Wrecker a side glance. "Awwww," he whined. "Come on Wrecker, I'm sure they'll be plenty of droids to crush," Echo said, shoving him lightly in the arm. 

"We are approaching the landing zone," Tech called from the front. "Alright then, lets get moving," Hunter commanded, putting his helmet on. The others did the same.

"Don't you have armor or something?!," Wrecker exclaimed. I smiled as Echo laughed. "I've got these," I said, patting my lightsabers. "That's it?," Crosshair questioned judgmentally. I nodded. "All I've ever needed." "Except maybe for that time you got blown up in a factory," Echo added, stilling laughing, " Or that other time when you fought Death Watch, or maybe the time in Zygerria, or with the Wookies in-" "WHAT?!," Wrecker yelled, his eyes wide. "You were with the slavers?," Crosshair asked, slightly interested (and maybe I was imagining but slightly concerned). "Death Watch? As in the Mandalorian terrorist group?," Tech called back. "The factory was unexpected," was all I said before turning to the door, " How much longer til the landing zone?""About five mi-"

BOOM!

We all jolted as the ship tilted down suddenly, alarms screaming everywhere. "Tech!," Hunter yelled as we started to plummet. "Enemy cannon, hit the engine head on!," Tech yelled, "We're going down!" "Everyone hang on!," I yelled, gripping the side of the control panel I was near. "We've got about 40 seconds before we hit the surface, we have too much speed," Tech yelled, going us in the back. Hunter looked lost as the words hit him. "Commander?!," Echo yelled, "Any ideas?!" I took a deep breath before nodding, jumping up and letting gravity drop me to the front.

"I'm going to stop the ship!," I yelled, getting a firm position in the front. " HOW ARE YOU PLANNING TO STOP A SHIP!?!," Wrecker yelped. I took another deep breath, this would take a lot of focus. "Shut up and let her concentrate," I heard Echo whisper yell in the back. 

AS the ground came closer to us, I slowly reached out into the force and pulled back. The ship started to shutter, getting slower as the ground was coming up to us. I closed my eyes, ignoring the feeling of fuel and grease falling on me from above. Breath in. Breath out, I remembered Master Ti tell me, Let the force flow and then bend it. Trust yourself Ahsoka, and trust the force to follow your lead.

I held her words dearly as the ship finally stopped, nose just brushing the surface. But I couldn't hold it long.

"Out! Everyone get out!," I yelled, sweat falling down my face. "Commander!," Echo yelled back as someone, probably Wrecker, broke a section of the wall down. " Go!," I yelled back, "GO!" I could feel him hesitate, but his presence left the ship along with the others.

Finally, I took a deep breath and collapsed just as the ship fell to the planet surface. 

No One's POV

"Kriff, kriff, kriff," Echo muttered, trying to get a more solid bandage around Ahsoka's torso. Wrecker luckily dug her out of the wreckage quickly, but Ahsoka took some damage and she had yet to wake up, which worried Echo the most. The most alarming was the metal shard that had embedded itself in her gut. Echo swore again as his bloody fingers slipped on the bandage. "Here," Tech said, kneeling down on Ahsoka's other side. Echo handed him the roll and his much steadier hands created a tight wrap. 

"Communications are up," Crosshair said, reappearing from the ship's remains, "No holotransmissions, but the GAR chat line is functional." Echo nodded and followed Crosshair back to the makeshift camp they'd set up inside the wreck. Hunter was waiting, data pad in hand. "How's the commander?," he asked. "Alive, but in need of more advanced medical service," Tech answered, carrying Ahsoka into the camp before setting her gently on a cleaner spot of metal. Her lekku was pale blue and her face lighter than Echo had ever seen it. "She'll be alright," Hunter said, putting a hand on his shoulder, "She's survived worse in worse conditions I'm sure." Echo chuckled. "Yeah....yeah she'll be ok," he said, more for himself than anyone else. 

"Alright I've got the chat set up," Hunter said and they all leaned closer to see what he was typing.

HuntingforaTherapist started GAR chatline

HuntingForaTherapist is online

tRex, jesse'sgirl, kixin'itback, fiveguys, Tupperware, hardware, CodyisDone, waxonwaxoff, boilinghot, CoricisWise,  AlphaWolf, SinkingHere, Booster, WooleyMamoth, FoxieGal, SetinStone, and Thireofyourbs are online

tRex: something wrong?

HuntingforaTherapist: well we crashed on Ryloth, Commander Tano has been empaled by a metal shard, we're surrounded by enemies, no supplies, and hardly any communication

HuntingForATherapist: but otherwise cool

tREX and 10 others: wHAT!?!

jesse'sgirl: ONE JOB, YOU HAD ONE JOB

Booster: HOW!

boilinghot: lol waxer owes me 20 credits

waxonwaxoff: damn I thought Crosshair would get stabbed

Setinstone: IS VOD'IKA OKAY?!

CodyisDONE: You've been gone ten minutes.

CoricisWise: DID YOU AT LEAST WRAP THE WOUND?!

HuntingForATherapist: 👍

kixin'itback: THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY

Echooooo is online

Echooooo: Guys, we kind of busy

Tupperware: Echooooo

Echooooo: Tupppp my boooyyyyy

fiveguys: ECHO HOW COULD U-

hardware: ECHO HOW COULD U-

fiveguys: wut

hardware: wHaT

fiveguys: i am echo's ONLY SURVIVING BATCH MEMBER-

tREX: NOT NOW CT-27-5555

FoxieGal: shit-

AlphaWolf: he pulled out the numbers-

Thireofyourbs: fives you done my man-

jesse'sgirl: CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FACT THAT THEY LET AHSOKA GET HURT AND THEY CRASHED

Huntingforatherapist: ok technically the crash was all tech

echooooo: was that a fucking pun.

Huntingforatherapist: ....

Cross is online

Cross: WE ARE SURROUNDED AND GETTING SHOT AT, GET OFF THE KRIFFING CHAT YOU MORONS

Cross is offline

Huntingforatherapist: could have just said that, we are five feet apart-

echoooo: also someone pls come get us

Huntingforatherapist and echoooo are offline

Foxiegal: .....

Foxiegal: so who's getting them?

CodyisDone: me.

CodyisDone is offline

tREX: i'd have least murdered them quickly

tREX closed GAR chatline