Chapter 36 📸📸

I have my warning ⚠️⚠️

Dark haired Tarzan Pov
She is like a star or may be a dandelion. She sometimes smiles at me or doesn't notice me when with her air pods. These days, she is not listening to music less. But I never had a chance to talk to her. I think we talked only few times, I can count. But she is never a stranger to me, for her, honestly, we haven't greatly talked much. I mean, those past years, I --- forget it. I thought she was near me but she disappears a second. Not having me say "see you again", or even greetings. I don't know, she is not someone I can hold all my myself. But, I have an ache or something hurt after she leaves me. Despite all the things I have done to her, I am still can't endure how she just walk past me like a stranger. And I can't stand myself loving her. Hating myself, it's not like she will love me back but I hate that I am still wanting to be close to her. Just her, not leaving me suddenly again.

"Baji you are so fucking weird. It's lunch time, not looking straight into my soul time" Draken, eating with big lump.

Manji Boys sit on big table, enjoying their lunch.

Baji, coming back to reality. "About Y/n--- *tray lifting noises* all the members leave Baji, only Draken, Mistuya, Mikey and Chifuyu.

They are so done with him talking about Y/n 24/7.

"Firstly, why don't you make friends with her?" Draken. He looks at him, "I mean, it's all in the past. Who knows this is ur second chance? But don't come blaming me after you get rejected"

"You have to let go of the past, Baji. You have learnt from it" Mistuya.

"And don't worry about her friend, Senju. Being a member of Tokyo Manji Gang doesn't mean you can't date a rival gang" Mikey.

"Thanks guys" Baji smiles.

"Am I missing something " Kazutora and Pah Chin.

"Yes a big cup of Yakisoba" Baji eats his lunch.

"Baji, we have something to tell you " Kazutora.

...

...

...

...

...

Hngghhhhhh R-an Plea-se ahhhh sl-ow down hngahhh  please ahhhh her hands tied to the bed top. Her long silky hair wet with her tears and some juice 🥛🥛.

"I paid you, stop whining" his hands which grabs her boobs settle down to upper tight, giving him a more comfortable adjustment to thrust deep into her 🐱. Grabbing dowing her tights,  he pounds her up hard.

Ahhhhh hngahhhhh Ran-ahhhh Ple-mmmph mmphh

"I told you to stop, playing so soft doesn't suit whore like you. Just take it" he covered her mouth, whispering to her and biting till it bleed.

"You got me?"

*Nod aggressively*

"Good girl"

*Start thrusting again*
Making her cry louder and regret this decision. At first, she said she could handle it rough but not this extent. After making her passed out, he takes out his things, lit a cigarette.

I should not have gone rough with her.

He cleans her and himself and smoke at the balcony.
*blow the smoke* Rin and Y/n? Scoffs I have made up my mind let try again.

The unbiological brother of Sano's Pov (Izana)

I get my work done
(Spreading about you and Rindou to the corresponding people)
Kakucho is my solider, nothing would interfere us.

Wakasa's Pov

I guess that's karma for being a jerk to Y/n, looking to a photo of u and Rindou kissing. Everyone deserve a second chance.

Shinichiro's Pov

I guess that's for not being brave, but Y/n, now that you are at my reach, I won't let you go again.

"Why the fuck is Y/n kissing some trash photo on my desk" Ko Ko. "Inui, you have some competitior"

"Shut up Ko Ko" *heated face*

"Interesting " *grinding* furious golden eye, "sin" and "punishment" tattooed hands gripping the photo so tight that it damaged.

Everyone wish for a second chance. When Y/n had already given Rindou the first chance. ✨✨✨

It's short, we have 8 candidates for The one to end up with Y/n.