Chapter 29

"oh well?" It's Hanma Shuji. "What your wish or dare?" Izana asked him. "Hmm a dance, I wish for a dance with you" Hanma. He offers his hand, you go with him to the dance floor. Eyes were on you, especially Ran and Rindou. Hanma warps his hand around your waist and pulls you closer. "Hands?" He asked. You place your hands on his shoulder and hold his hand. You both dance to the music. Other students are also with a partner. You and Hanma dance together but something is keeping your mind busy. I wonder where Koko is, I didn't contact him a whole two years. I hope he is doing fine. Tenjiku are in this school. The two, Baji and Chifuyu, ohh also I wonder where Inui is. Somehow I feel like they ar- "you seem spacing out" Hanma. Why did he stops? Something is under my heels. You look at it and it was Hanma's shoe. "Hahaha sorry" you said hiding your awkwardness. You move your leg and stop, too. I should properly apologize. His hand lifts yours higher till your shoulder, intertwined and grips yours waist tighter. This fuc- "Hey, look at me" Hanma. "What?" Your short ass has to look up. He suddenly leans and touch your neck with his lips. Again "excuse me, tf you doing" you asked, you didn't even flinch or freeze. "Sniffling your neck?" He questions, his both hands embrace your waist. "Ohh your ball is right next to my legs" you said. As soon as you finish that sentence, he bites your neck, "stay still, the Haitani Brothers are watching" he said, licking it. "So?" You asked. "I am revenging for you" Hanma, not moving a bit, kissing your neck. "Ohh that's so sweet of you" you grabs his head, making him face you, smiling. He looks at you, satisfied. Your smile disappear and "fuck off" you walk away from him. He was strangely surprised and later smirk, covering his face, "damn, she got me". You walk to the table, looking for Senju. A message arrive, you look at it and shut your phone. Senju was already sleeping on the table. *Sigh* "let's go home Senju" you shake her. "No, I wanna drink more" she mumbles. "Gosh, you are hopeless" you lift her, piggyback. "Let's go home" you said again. "Food" Senju. You take her home, put her on bed. "rest well" you said, switching off the light. You put water and some medicine on a table beside her. Now, you are on your way to the party again. You had a feeling that Baji and Chifuyu is there. You enter the place, it's already Nine. You purposely avoid the drink, no one could handle when you are drunk and you don't want to embarrass yourself. You walk around and spot a black color. That's it, I am not wrong. You walk to Baji, as you are closer, there's someone beside Baji. A girl, they were sweet talking. There is also Chifuyu. He first spots you, "Y/n?" Baji avert his eyes towards you. "Y/n?" You finally reached them. "long time no see" you wave at them. They freeze for a second, "y-yeah, it's been a long time" They both. You giggle and look at the girl. "Is she your girlfriend?" You look at Chifuyu. They were wearing same bracelet. She smiles and Chifuyu, "yeah she is my girlfriend, H/n (her name)" blushing. "You are so lucky" you said. Chifuyu "indeed" he smiles. "Btw When did you come back?" Chifuyu. "A month ago" You four sweet talk. "We will be going" Chifuyu and his gf to a dance. "It's his first girlfriend" Baji. "Haha, I hope they get a happy ending" you said. "Can I ask you for a dance?" Baji, offering a hand. "Sure" you go to the dance floor for a second time. You asked Baji about his work and stuff. You have sweet moments until someone bumps Baji. He falls, "you okay?" You reach your hands to him. "I am fine" Baji. You look at that someone, "sorry, I was in a hurry" Baji, "it's okay" *pissed*. It was on purpose but he has to keep it cool. You hold Baji's arm, leaning on his shoulder "it's okay, have fun" you said smiling. Baji, stunned. Ran face changes into a bitter one, behind him is Hanma. "Let's go" Hanma drags Ran and leave. "Sorry, I surprised you" you apologize. Baji, "it's okay" he is rather happy, butterflies in his stomach. Your phone rings, you look at it. "Ohh sorry, I gotta go" you said, smiling. "Let's meet again" you wave at him and disappear from his sight. Baji, again?

You pick up,

"come to XXX"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Please"

"Noted"

At XXX hotel

*Pins you to a wall* devouring your lips. Caressing your face, he didn't let go even if you punch, push him.

Grasping for air, you are busy filling your lungs when he is enjoying your suffer.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Jealous?" Him.

"Fuck you, Rindou"

"As you wish" Haitani Rindou.