Chapter 19

Ran, sitting on a corner. You finally sit in front of him with a bunch of books. He smiles. You give him a note.

Sorry I will head back first.

Why you will not read them? (Books)

I will read them at home.
Yeah it's already late for you, 4:20.

I will walk with you.

No, it's okay. Thanks.

I can't let my girlfriend walk home alone.

*Blushes*

*Giggles* "let's go"

On your way home, he holds your hand which you don't complain.

"What are these books about" Ran, lifting the plastic he is carrying.

"It's for the coming mathematics exam" you answer.

"Ohh my gf is so hardworking" He makes you blushes again.

You are in front of your door, Ran said he has to go back quick. "Sorry, I leave so soon" Ran, puppy face. You smile and "it's okay, I will see you tomorrow" you said holding the plastic bag of the books. "... Y/n, I don't want to go" he is acting like a child, holding your hands. You tiptoe and kiss his cheek, "thanks you for today" Ran freeze, thinking that it weren't a dream. Then he smiles and kisses your forehead. "I will be going now" he left. You watch him and enter after he completely disappeared. You lean on the door and sit. What did I just do? You ease your mind, clearing up. What would your aunt and uncle do if they knows it. I should win this competition and pay more attention to class. *Slaps hard* yourself to get your shit together. "What you doing?" Koko? Is he home? You look up and see Koko with a apron and frying pan. You look at the other side and Inui Siblings sitting, looking at you. Hand prints on your face, you hope the floor gladly swallow you. Koko "why are you late?" "Ohh that's, I stayed at library", *awkward* "you don't have a boyfriend, don't you?" "OF COURSE NOT" you shout making him flinches. "Hey, I was just joking, no need to shout" Koko. "Sorry, I will help you" you said. "I am fine, you do have competition coming this week?" Koko. "Yeah, but you never cook before" you see Akane Inui and understand why he is in an apron. She smiles at you, so sweet, someone might mistake her as an angel. And she truly is so precious. Seishu keep his eyes on his phone. If it isn't for his too frank mouth, he would also be good. Even though I love the way he is and is my one of favorite boys, I need to drag him.

You go to your room, put your things on the table, and lay on your bed, breathing hard. It was a very good thing that Ran didn't enter your house. You didn't know Koko was home, lately he never came home. It has been days and this, this evening, he came home. It's usual but you didn't expect it. You trust him, but don't want him to know about Ran. Maybe after you graduate or when you become an independent. After you settle things between your aunt. Ran suddenly appears in your mind,
thinking about him who just becomes your boyfriend. You couldn't help but happy about your relationship with him.

Koko calls you for dinner. You change your clothes into a comfy ones. Big brown shirt and long loose pants. The dinner was ready and they were waiting for you. Koko was incredibly good at cooking more than you. Where has he been? You never eat with group after your parents death. It makes you so nervous that you hit your knees under the table for three times. The times you drop your spoon from shaking is unbearable for a certain person. The couple don't bother, smile or said its okay but Inui, you hit the last patience of him and said "Eat with your hands" that's what he said. Unfortunately, he sits beside you and you stain some soup on his white coat. It's a good thing that Akane Inui is here, if not you would shed a cup of tears because of his word. Koko just laughs and later, he forgets about you two when he goes lovey dovey with Akane Inui. He is such a sore eye while Akane, a beautiful sunshine with a soft voice. Her present makes Koko's life complete. No wonder why Koko is crazy about her. On the other hands, you could feel Inui's anger strom, stabbing you. He told you not to touch any dish after meal, saying he doesn't want another stain on his clothes. You decided to study after the meals but Koko destroyed your study.

"Thanks you Koko and Y/n" Akane. "I will ride you home" Koko. You smile at her. They leave, but why is the brother staying. Sitting on the couch, watching TV. They left. And you walk to your room. "Is it because of me?" Inui speaks to you. What?? No response, "am I making you feel awkward that you go to a room" Inui, looking at you, his face blank. Boy, would you put some kind emotion. "No, I was ju-- "then come sit" gesture you to sit. You are the house owner, he is a guest. It's bad to leave visitor alone. That is what you understand. You sit meters from him and watch. You feel awkward while he enjoys the TV, ghost movie. Now, you get a reason to cover your whole body when you sleep. Koko opens the door at the same time when a ghost suddenly appears on the movie. You jump and hides behind the couch. You don't even know yourself. Inui was surprised too and a giggle escapes from his mouth.

Koko brings some packings. "Let's enjoy" he sees you, "again, what are you doing?" Koko. "a ghost surprised her" Inui. *laugh* "why watch if you are afraid?" Koko said while he head to the kitchen. You sit back at your seat. "I will change" Inui. "It's okay, I want to watch till the end" you said. "Okay then" It excites you. Koko comes with glasses and the packages.