Chapter 4

Little Black lizard intensionally accuses u, this is his daily mission. Does he speak to u in School? No, very no. If u accidentally meet him in the school, there is a 100% possibility that u will scolded for no apparent reason. He is the boss. U always avoid him. "Oh, my parents take it a little far"

this bitch, he is literally the cause of it.

"..."
*

irritated* "get out"
U show the-what-face.
"I said get out!!" He yells making u flinches.
"I am sorry" u leave the house, and sleep outside.

U know how ur family, maybe ur living work. Doing bad things, illegal stuffs and shits. Get hands dirty if it means to a have a better life or benefits. Let's say ur uncle and aunt have a kind heart for once. They make a deal with u. U have to be a top student if u don't want to be their business or benefit tool. They make the deal like there's nothing else but who wouldn't want a smart daughter or wife. They train u well and will sell u off later. U didn't know and will never be. But that isn't ur concern, they, giving u time to study is very enough. Well, u like to study a lot, u dream to be a professor one day. But, u r still learning how to communicate 🤪🤪. A shy introvert who trip on no rock everytime a person talk to u. Talking informally is in the Mariana trench and u r above the sky. No wonder why there are a lot of rumors about u.

U don't hesitate to do the right thing. There's will be big or small consequences which u never thought of but u do it though. Are u clumsy or have a rush action when it comes to helping. U just do a right thing without a second thought. U report the video of last night to ur school.

Have u ever had an owl eyes for a whole seven minutes. Ur teacher call someone who sits besides u to the school office. A blonde omelette hairstyles with serious face, the blonde boy who beat people yesterday and who u reported to the school. Surprised that u didn't notice him a whole month and same goes for him. There are also other names being called. What do you expect? All the bad guys from yesterday are from ur schools. Yeah, fuck ur life.

School Speaker
Kurokawa Izana, Hitto Kakucho, Haitani Ran, Haitani Rindou, Muto Yasuhiro, Madarame Shion, Mochizuki Kanji, Baji Kiesuke, Mastuno Chifuyu come to the school office now.

Nothing bothers u, the school authority secretly make sure u aren't exposed, the one who reported the video of some delinquents cause they know something else, something bad. Since they don't want a top nation student leaves their school from something they knew bad, so they decided to make an involved boy repeats a year. They don't dare to touch any other else who involved and want to hold the school name or honor in the same position. Expelling is a rarest list, so a boy was unfairly made to repeat a year. It's true he got in a fight, but he is the only one who receive the severe punishment. Others were only suspended for a week or two.

After a pleasant, peaceful month, ur high school life falls into a disaster. At the last day of ur happy high school day, someone pinned u to a wall, embarrassing u in front of the whole school. Baji Keisuke, who repeats a year throw u to the wall where the school billboard chart is displayed.
"I look forward to seeing you" that was what he whispered to ur ear and left after biting it. Why doing it in front of the whole school.

Time to drop very important school facts that ur antisocialsed ass doesn't know.

#1. Your school is where the worst delinquents attend.
#2. Your school is where also nation top students attend including you.
#3. There are two kingdoms, Tokyo Manji Gang, Toman and Tenjiku.
#4. There's never a fight inside the school.
How do the two kingdoms manage it. They manage it and manage it🤣🤣.
#5. A servant, an underling of which kingdom is known or shown on the billboard. If so, no student approaches him or her. They avoid him or her not wanting to be the same level with the servant.
#6. Your headmaster is a faked one, the real owner of the school hides in shadow.

Let's also drop gang stuff.

Current biggest gang or organization is Brahman ruled by a highschool girl. It's the biggest or strongest cause the executives are from the former founding members of top 1 gang in Japan, Black Dragon, disbanded. Second is both Toman and Tenjiku. Both are same level as Brahman but aren't as mature as Brahman but always moving forward. Among the three leaders, only Tenjiku leader, Kurokawa Izana is fully grown up. He is a third year at your school. Well the other two, a man-child and a 16 years old girl who still have to discover food, INDEPENDENT QUEEN 👑. Sano Manjirou, Mikey is the leader of Toman, second year and Kawaragi Senju, first year. They all are at your school.