Chapter 39

Senju, I heard from Koko. I am okay, can we meet?

Tomorrow arrives and you returned to your apartment, Senju haven't returned yet, I tried to contact her. Calling her phone several times, she doesn't pick up and the others too. You start to doubt, immediately calling Koko, and you asked whether he know what happened in yesterday meeting.

That shocks you, you rush to hospital where she is.

"Miss you can't enter here" the guys at the door stop you.

"I'm Y/n L/n. you can tell her, I know her, let me in" you resist.

"Miss you can't enter here. We are just following the orders"

"what's wrong with you, tell her that I'm Y/n, I am her friend" you tried to get in.

"if you keeping this, we have to drag you out"

"don't fuck with me, I said I am her friend. Are you deaf?"

The big guys move toward you to drag you, "you are dead as soon as I meet with Senju, I will-"

*thud* laying on the garden of the hospital, your mind is not at ease. Your rush of wanting to meet Senju drives to nut that you cause a scene inside a hospital. But it is strange, why don't they let me in even after I yell my name. I can't contact Senju or Waka or the rest. What is happening. Are they okay?

Koko told you that Brahman lost to Black Dragon yesterday, they were hurt really bad. He heard they were sent to the nearest hospital where the fight happened. He doesn't know where the room is.

You knew at first glance; it was Senju's room. With bodyguard and securely surrounded.

Shinichiro??? He would properly know it. You immediately call him. He is the only one you can get to Senju through now. Mikey? His little brother, it's gang related stuff. Ko Ko and Inui, they are previous enemy. Shinichiro is the only one.

The number you dial cannot be contacted.

No, not him, too. Not knowing what to do. You rush to his bike shop, and it was closed. At last, to his home.

A blonde girl "I'm sorry, Shinichiro is not here, he said he is travelling for long term yesterday."

You head back to the hospital. Your mind is occupied with so much thought.

Why can't I contact every one of them, are they alright? Why did the guards don't let me in when I yell my name? They are doing this on purpose, no Y/n. Think rationally. I haven't seen Senju for a day. Just why, why can't I do such a small thing. you let yourself fall on the ground, hugging your own body, you cried for a second time.

What should I do?

Y/n?

A voice calls you out. It's not the time that you want to meet this person, worries in the owner tone and the eyes look hurt seeing you like this, ready to pull you in the arm. This person holds such emotion.

But from your POV, it's the same as they called curious or the thing that someone show then they see someone they know crying. Pity. You can't look deep into someone feeling. It's not like you are connected by soul or feeling.

"Baji—''' you run to his arms. You are tired, you hold back things a lot and you can't accomplish the thing you need. You needed a good cry and rest. And Baji comes to you. He lets you, but you cried too much that he had to stop you.

On the evening road, people taking a walk and workers returning home. The road is crowed. And there you are hugging Baji, not letting go. He doesn't mind it but your tears. At last, he can't stop you after trying every possible way then, he carries you, you hugs him, crying on his chest and him lifting your legs to a park bench.

"Y/n please stop crying, what do I do to stop you?"

"Senju, I can't contact her, I haven't seen her for day and I-I even think she is doing this on purpose, I shouldn't be thinking like this but I have no other reason" you finally speak.

"Y/n, I think she will not do this on purpose but even if she did, she would have reason." Baji, gently striking your hand, calming you down.

"You think so too" Y/n asked him.

"Yeah, I once left all my friend thinking that was the best" Baji, oh shit what am I saying this is not the time for that. He looks at you.

"That makes sense, but what do I do, I don't know what to do, I want to see her, I don't know is she okay or not, my mind is not at ease, she is never like this. I just- I just wish I could see her.'' You said with your runny nose, taking tissues from him.

"sorry Y/n, I can't do that for you," Baji.

"why are you apologizing? I now can't understand you, will you leave too?" you asked him.

"I would never, mistakes can be repeated but you are an exception. If my mind wants it, I would stick my body to you, I would force. You know you can count me on that.'' Baji, smiles. And he gets a deadly stare from you.

"Ahh I am sorry Y/n again, I didn't know what I was talking about. But wait you had stopped crying." Baji.

"I am!! Thanks to somebody." You spoke.

"*laugh* I am glad." Baji. "you know, Senju wouldn't be happy to see you cry. I am sure"

"yeah, I will end her when I see her"

"you are a nice man, Baji" you spoke.

"huhh I am older than you, who are you to say I am a good person or not" Baji, defensive.

*scoffts* "say the one who is with an apron.

Baji looks at himself, apron from his work. "why didn't you tell me?"

Wants to bury himself alive.

"cause you look cute" *laugh*

Pics of him saving on your phone, you show him.

"don't worry, I will make sure your friends know it"

"give it back, Y/n" Baji chase you.

It's me Hi i am the problem. Yeah it's me.