Chapter 18

Sorry Rindou I have to Ran firmly grabs the keys. *Sigh* He head back to home. Rindou didn't come home that night, at a bar or hotel.

Ran always wait for you at the school gate these days. And the conversation never ends. He talks right after he sees a thing. He keeps your mind busy with his sweet smile and gentle voice. His action towards you, he said he is going to court you. But he doesn't make anything that would disturb you or make you uncomfortable.

"Y/n" Ran, leaning on a wall, smiling.

Heartbeat raises, again. He always appears. You walk to him. "How's your day?" *Beam* He asked even though the last time you saw him was 4 hours ago. "It's normal" my ass you have feeling strange or you get excited when you see him. It never happened but three or four days ago when he starts appearing in front of you, treating you nice and accompany you. You thought you were fine alone until he comes to your daily life. Walking home with someone is a lot better, having someone around you. You love studying, you spend most of your time on it but it hurts or stings a second you see students talking and laughing. Discussing exam or plan with friends. Walking together on breaks. Talking about their likings. You can't deny you want to be part of it. And here Haitani Ran with you. You get absorbed, floating on the clouds, smiling. He shows his love through actions and his pretty lips. You can't help but feel butterflies. You are starting to like him, returning his love. He gives you what you secretly craves, what you want and what you need. It's not your fault falling for him even though he mistreated you.

"How about you?" You asked. You skip to call his name.

"It's hard if you are not around" Ran.

"..." He could see your red cheeks. *Giggles* "you better hide it properly" He rubs your hair. "Let's go" he takes you by the hand. Not caring his surrounding, he may purposely or unknowingly lighten your world which you thought of nothing but pure happiness. Not thinking why he do this, what purpose does he have or what consequences will come? You know... he is a bad guy. Evil and cruel. LOVE IS BLIND You are starting to fall for the guy who bullied you, who made you suffered. You follow him. Take his hand and smile with him.

It's 4:00 pm and you both are at a library. You don't dare to look at him. If he is to look at you, getting hit by a ball in your face would be the choice you would make than look at him. If you did, you are sure you would turn into a hot heated tomato. He is reading near a corner and you roaming your hands on the bookshelf just to calm yourself. How did things become like these? Well, he brings back about the book he ruined out of the blue. Apologize you, said that he was very sorry and ashamed. And an accident happens while he is apologizing.

10 minutes earlier

Ran stops walking and face you. He holds your hands, rests his forehead on yours. "I am sorry" his soft voice. "It's okay" you said, having no clue. You didn't move, somehow his hand and his warmth make you blushes, not panic or frightened like you did before. "I made you suffered and ruined your book, I even ... *sniffle* he tries his best not to cry but he cries "I am so sorry Y/n" you could feel his hands shaking. Your angel and devil selves are choking each other to confess him or not. Your angel saying no and your devil saying yes. Say it Y/n, you love him, don't you? You also want to comfort him right. It's a golden opportunity. Say it Y/n L/n. Say you love him. Your devil speak to your ear, kicking your angel. "It's okay" you speak. Your devil slapping your head. He keep apologizing while he cries and holding your hands. "I like you Haitani Senpai" you whisper. With a soft voice, "w-what, I didn't hear you?" He rubs his head on yours. "I forgive you and I like you Haitani Senpai" you let go of him a second you said. Ahhhhhh I said it, without hesitation. But now I need to hi- *hug* "I am so happy, Y/n" He hugs you from behind. He lifts you so that you can't run. "Please don't run away Y/n, I like you, too. I am so happy" he hugs you tight. His hands on your stomach and his head on yours shoulder. You are covering your face, not daring to look at him or open your eyes. He enjoys the moment with you while you are dying from embarrassment. Your heart beating so fast that you could hear it. Ran, still in the moment. "C-can you put me down?" You finally speak. "Promise me, you will not run away" Ran. " I-i promise" you, hiding your lies. "If you lie, I will carry you to my house" Ran, teases you. "I PROMISE" you shout, flustered by his word. He dares to tease you even though you already are flustered. His home, and you would definitely see his room- stop. Forget that stupid stuff. "Then" *smile* he puts you down. Now he could see and hear you. Your tomato face and your heartbeat. *Giggles* he hugs you. "Sorry, I couldn't control myself that I didn't notice you were troubled" he pats your back, and rests your head on his chest. "You know I am very happy" Ran, smiles.

"I am very happy, too" you said.

"Let's go to that library" Ran said after you calm down.

Holding hands, you both enter the library. Seconds haven't passed and you run to the bookshelf. *Smile* "I will wait for you" Ran speaks.

Sorry for the late update.

11k (灬º‿º灬)♡ (灬º‿º灬)♡ and over 400 votes. Thanks a lot. I read all the comments, too.

Please vote