Chapter 31

📸📸

You and Rindou have a nice and little long morning intercourse. After making you a complete mess, he takes you to the bathroom.

He puts you inside the tub, wash you, gently. While washing you, he asks about how your life has been. "Pretty shit, it's a good thing that you are here with me" you smile at him. You are laying, head resting on the topend of the tub. Rindou is washing your hand with sponge, sitting. He is only in his boxer. His built up body is such a view for you. But you already tasted him and had very satisfied view while riding him. So you take a rest. *untroubled* "continue saying shit, I will listen to every bit of it" he never believe your words. Yeah, why would he when you don't even mean it but you touch his talala *his lightsaber* "not you, I mean this" you run your index finger vertically on his ding ding dong. *Flinches* "Y/n--" his voice which is a warning not to play with him.

"Yes?" "Don't test me..." His voice and his eyes, like a predator looking the prey. *Smirk*

Inside the tub

*Water splashing* water stream and both hot breath warp both of you guys. Rindou has to spread his legs that is kneeling so that his dick could properly penetrate you.

"Ahhhh harder, Rindou hmmm" you moan in front of Rindou, grabbing the bath tub as support. You guys bodies touch each other. Rindou thrusting inside you while hugging you abdomen and chest, I mean your breast 🤭, pinching and grabbing both of them equally. He breathes on your neck, giving kiss marks and bite marks. His strength, when will it drain. From last night till 3am, this morning, now this is your 4th round. Three times on bed and this fourth time inside the tub. 🙂🙂 Plus, he is breathing normally while you struggle for air from his strong thrust.

He hums "Y/n~" *thrust* he speed up but you lose control and almost drown. He catches you by placing his long fingers around your neck, tight and his other hand still on your belly. "Careful" a little soft voice mixed with worries. But why is his grips tightening, cause you also grip his sausage tight from his sudden change of speed. "Could you do a little more gentle?" You asked with your soft tone.

...

...

...

First, he slowly breathe, trying to calm down but lose. Heavily breathing, "Y/n, you know I can't when you act like this"

You went silent, the outcome you like has been given by Rindou, going to be rough, his true self.

"You bitch, the reason I am this horny is because of you"

One swift move, now you are facing him. "What did you say" surprised by your word. He grabs your shoulder. Playing innocent, "i-i mean, I love it when you go rough with me"

That was the last sentence you said fifteen minutes ago. All your mouth has been said up until now is his name and the rest your moaning language 😂😂.

Water splashing, as soon as he changes the soap water, he carries and puts you inside while devouring your lips.

Kneeling, and his legs between your thighs and 🍆 inside your🐱. This position is for the girl to ride and lead but how is he able to make you feel good, so good that makes you cry. DOMINANT.

"Ahh -huh ohh Rinn" you hug him, no scratch him, riding his dick on his laps. You shut your eyes, head up, holding your tears that are falling and bury his face in your breast.

"Hmmm, ahhh Rin" on the other hand, Rindou grabs your waist with both his hands and plays with you tits, licking, sucking and biting them. He starts to roam his hands on your body and his thrusts get deep and hard showing that he is near. "Ahhh Rindou slow down" *huff* *huff* you bite your fingers still shutting your eyes but now you are crying.

"Sorry, it's already late" *deep thrust* "ahhh" *shudder* you hug him tight as he releases his load inside you.

Finally, you give out, falling on his shoulder, breathing hard. He pats your head and do the aftercare. While he is doing it, he thought how he just had sex with the girl he loves alot. He just amazed that the girl he has been looking for is in his grasp. He put a robe on you while he only warps a towel around his waist. He stays until you wake up while admiring your face.

He insists to leave that you have to kick, really kick him out. Gotta save your relationship with him from everyone. Even Senju doesn't know this, you are waiting for a perfect time to tell her. Rindou had already ordered food only for one.

"Later, Haitani" *kick*

Unsatisfied, Rindou looks at you with unreadable expression.

*Sigh* You gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye"

Now that he is gone. You decided to head back to your apartment after eating.You trust him that you don't need another shower before going out.

At your apartment, Senju left a note

"Sorry bitch, I have an urgent meeting"

I guess I need to go to the Cafe
You have been there whenever you are alone since you arrive Japan. There, someone always play piano which only make you feel relieved, safe from your autophobia.

Not me luring readers with 🔞🔞🔞

Thanks you for waiting and supporting me.

It's been a long time since I last updated.

And andd I will like to know if you understand the position I described above 👉👈👉👈

Hope you still enjoy my story.