Chapter : Twenty two

I woke up with the sunlight beaming into my face, i felt this arm wrapping around my waist i turn around and saw walker, i forgot that i slept into his bed last night. I tried to take off his hand but he wouldn't let go, so i just slept for a few minutes since i did like him hugging me.

2 hours went by it was eleven in the morning and i woke up and this time. "Walker wake up its eleven in the morning" i said as i tried to take off his hand onto my waist. "No i want more sleep" he said as he tighten his grip onto my waist "walker you have to get up" i tried to take off his hand "fine" he let go off his hand and i went straight to the bathroom.

I went back to his bed and checked my phone and saw many missed calls from sadie and mom, i decided to call sadie since im not mad at her. After a few minutes of calling we ended it. "Who was that? And why did you say i love you to them?" He said as he furrowed his eyebrows "relax its just sadie just wondering where i've been" i said as i lay down again to his bed. " You wanna go to McDonald's? " He asks me since we haven't had any breakfast and mrs. And mr. Scobell went to the church. "Sure" i smiled at him.

We went to McDonald's and ordered our food, we sat on our table and we talked for a while, never knew that walker was this interesting.

-walker's Pov-

I woke up from stella waking me up, I didn't want to let go of her since i never experienced this with shay, even her spending the night in my room, i get it if she's uncomfortable but she doesn't even want me to hug her if were not in front of people.

I let her go since she insisted, i heard her talking somebody in the phone and saying 'i love you too' on the phone i was instantly jealous and i don't know why, i mean, i don't have any kind of feelings for her but why do i feel jealous?

She went back to my bed "who was that? And why did you say i love you to them" the words just came out of my mouth without me noticing, "relax its just sadie, just wondering were i've been" she continued to scroll through her phone "wanna get McDonald's?" I said not making things awkward.

We arrived at McDonalds and we immediately order what we usually order.

Her and i were talking about life, didn't know she was this interesting every word she say is so detailed and every time she smiles, i felt this thing in my stomach its driving me crazy.

Do i like her?

-stella's pov-

I notice walker was always staring at my eyes, it was driving me nuts there was this thousands of butterflies flying around my stomach, just his blue eye staring at mine was just driving me crazy.

Okay lets just say that i like walker, i mean who wouldn't like walker right? He has been nice to me and treat me right and pls just look at the way he stares at me, who wouldn't like that right?

I brush off the butterflies in my stomach cause u don't want walker noticing that im blushing, but do you think walker likes me? Nah, he still love shay i mean what if the purpose if this fake relationship thingy when he likes me right?

Hiiii! Sorry babes for not updating lately school has been stressing me but I'll try to update more, thanks for reading ily!!<3