Chapter Twelve

"Are you into me, like I'm into you?
Do you wanna do the things I wanna do with you?"

hello - clairo

Its been 5 days since I've been sick im not feeling better i actually feel worst that the first day that i had my fever.

My mom told my teacher that i wasn't going to school since the first day i got sick.

It was a normal thursday morning it was raining, i can hear the rain drops from my window, me being wrapped in my thick fluffy blanket, and mom sleeping next to me.

Mom went down to make pancakes and some soup. She came back waking me up and putting my food in my table right side of my bed.

My sickness has been worse at the first two days i thought im gonna be fine but no. It got worse and worse.

I ate my food while watching miraculous ladybug in my tv, i was laughing at some cat noir corny jokes until my girls texted me.

Minions fan club

Xogoofy🤪
Hey stel feeling better?:(

Sinking🎅
Nah im getting worse actually i feel like im dying

Mo-therfixer😍
Hope you get better soon!! I really miss you:((

Sinking🎅
Yeah i miss you guys too:(

Xogoofy🤪

I miss you stella btw i wrote all the assignments that you misses! I'll send it later on your email! Love you!<3

Mo-therfixer😍
Miss you stella!! Love you!!

Sinking🎅
Love y'all 💗💗

A

fter having my breakfast and drinking my medicine,i just slept until it was noon.

Smelling the carbonara that mom cooks make my spirit lifted, i immediately went down stairs and saw mom preparing my food.

"Oh honey you know you can't be here you gonna be dizzy, now go back to you room and lay down, i will be there with your pasta" mom went over to me and kissed my forehead and smiled.

I went upstairs and just continue watching miraculous ladybug. After 2 minutes my food arrived, i was eating while watching tv. Mom and dad are on the dinner table while sadie is in Indiana filming season 5 of stranger things, she has been gone for three days and im kinda sad that she isn't here.

I was here laying on my bed eating some donut that dad bought me and heard a notification on my laptop i thought it was xochitl because shes gonna send me the homework but its not her. Its walker.

I opened my laptop and saw walkers message.

"Hey uhm stella its pretty weird  but this is not about the story or anything but this is my number ********** so that we won't always chat in email:) send me the story pls! "

I chuckled when i read his letter. It was pretty cute. I immediately add his number and add it to my phone.

Hi guys this chapter is pretty short im very sorry for that. I hadn't been posting for a few days because im very busy again im sorry and i wouldn't be posting that much.

Thank you for reading this chapter ily!