Chapter two

"now its all guessing game, Im guessing every gaze like do you, don't you, would you even stay if you did"

urs - NIKI

I just got home from modeling camp yesterday i was so exhausted.

Here i am laying on my bed still sleeping and my alarm has been ringing for the past 20 minutes "STELLA ELEANOR SINK PLS TURN OFF YOUR GODDAMN ALARM" sadie shouted from downstairs i can tell that she was mad annoyed - still 10 minutes had been passed and im still not turning my alarm off i was half asleep, sadie opened my door and turned off my alarm "stel pls wake up your almost 1 class late from your school" " shit" my soul left my body when sadie said that, i stumbled the way to the bathroom hurrying to brush my teeth,i was so late brushed my teeth while showering. When i finish showering i picked a outfit to wear

(If you don't like this just imagine a different outfit ^^)

I came rushing downstairs almost tripping and i had my back pack on and all i noticed mom isn't here. But I'll ask that later, i was finding food from the table and saw sadie eating her fruit bowl (the one in the plastic container)
"Gotta blast bye sadie love you" i grabbed the fruit bowl in her hands and hurry to get in my bike

I was faster than flash or i just thought of it. When i got to school immediately locked my bike when i parked it, when i pushed the door the bell rang for lunch time, i saw tons of tons of kids getting out of the classroom i followed which lead me to finding my best friends.

I found Mo and xochitl at the right 3rd table we gossiped some shits while eating, in the side of my eye i saw walker staring at me is he still not content of shay or am i just assuming?

After lunch we headed to our classes and do some school stuff - we ended our class and mo and xo left extra early for family purposes and i was left in school being called in my teachers office because i missed some of my class. As i was heading to my teachers office i was in a big hallway and i can hear some people murmuring but i heard Shay's voice shouting? I assumed her and walker are fighting again i don't really listen to it because its none of my business but you know i kinda listen to it.

I left the teachers office woth some homework that i missed in the past few weeks because i was on modeling camp. Again.

I was unlocking my bike and heard the school door opened i saw walker without shay? Weird wait did he kill her what no that's crazy

"Hey" he smiled at me this was the first time he spoke to me in two years after the incident with shay idk why he just stopped talking but he never stop staring at me

"Hi" i looked at his crystal blue eyes and smiled. "So how are you?" He asked me while unlocking his bike "good, you?" "Im fine too" our eyes met while wind was blowing in my hair "oh you got some leaves on your hair" walker chuckled, he insisted to take it off "thank you, goodbye" my heart pump so fast when he accidentally touch my ear, i felt the awkwardness and just blast off. Nice job stella. Nice job..

-Walker Pov-
As i was leaving the school another fight with shay, since stella came back from modeling camp shay was unhappy, and started to fight with me again, A lot.

I saw stella unlocking her bike she looked at me and the most forest green eyes ever. The eye contact didn't last that long "hey" i smiled at her, she was looking in my eyes "hi" she responded "So how are you" i asked her so i can start a decent conversation after two years "good, you" she asked me "im fine too" there was a long pause and our eyes just met, its like lightning thunder the way your stomach had a bunch of flying butterflies.

There was a wind a pretty strong wind and her perfect ginger hair had some leaves on it "oh there some leaves on your hair" she allowed me to take it off and i accidentally touch her ear

"Thank you, Good-bye" she paddled her bike so fast, Did i do something wrong?

Hii did you enjoy this book? I hope you did:) can you pls advice me some things about my writing thank you!!
Keep safe bitches