Chapter Sixteen

Its tomorrow so it means that me snd walker are dating i mean 'fake' dating.

I wanted to wore something cute today so i woke up extra early to pick my outfit

I picked a cute cardigan that will match my outfit and im ready to go.

I was eating my breakfast and i heard a knock on my door. It must be walker.

I hurried to get up and just shouted at mom 'mom im going to school love you' i picked up my bike and started to race my bike with walker.

"Hey what will we do when we go to school?" I ask him while my eyes are on the road.

"Idk maybe hold hands or idk" he mumbled while saying that.

"what did you and shay do when you started dating" i looked at him for a second i saw him look devastated. He must be truly sad.

"I - i forgot sorry" i stumbled his words, i can see that he has a teary eyes. Poor boy. Now i gotta really be a good girlfriend like, shay? No i gotta be a good girlfriend and a friend.

We both parked our bikes and took a deep breath before walking to school. I can tell that he was nervous so i hold his hands. I looked at him and he was red as a tomato.

We both walked into our english class holding hands. We sat into our chair still holding hands. I could feel everybody eyes are starting at us.

I looked at Mo and Xochitl who was shocked. I smirk at them and they were whispering some stuffs at me that i couldn't understand.

ꨄ︎

The bell rang and its lunch time. Me and walker sat on one table and i could sense that a lot of people were murmuring about us.

"Hey its okay, if you really don't want to do this thing its fine i understand" he hold my hand while i was eating my baby carrots with ranch. I didn't wanted to let him down so

"No its fine remember that i've been the joke of the school since i was kid im used to being everybody's joke, and i really want to do thing with you, and if your thinking that i want to do this thing just to be with you no you are wrong" that's a lie. Of course who didn't want to be with the most dazzling blue eyes in the whole world right?

"hey guys" the two startled me and walker.

"Gosh xochitl and mo can you pls quit it with the scaring things" i looked at them and they look pissed?

"So mind telling us" they had a sarcastic face on.

"Uh walker can you pls uhm go ahead for a second we're just going to have some girl talk" he left and i started to whisper everything at them

"Holy shit what" mo had a shocking face on. I mean her best friend being in a relationship with her ex best friend ex's. That's deep.

"Yeah i know its sounds bad but walker looks so sad that i can't help it " it was true but again i want to be with him and this is my only chance.

" But can't walker just ask for forgiveness to shay and shay would forgive him and they would be together again" xochitl doesn't seem so convince about the whole fake dating thing but she has a point but as i said i want to be with walker.

We settled that they are going to keep a secret. And the bell rang we headed to our classes.

ꨄ︎

M

e and walker rode our bike and he said we should go on a walk on the beach so i texted my mom that im hanging out with the girls and we turn left where the beach is.

"So uhm did you told your guy friends that we are 'dating'" i ask him while looking at the waves where my feet are resting.

"Yeah and can you believe it they said we actually look good together" he looked at me. We stared at each for a couple of seconds until i snap back to reality.

"Wow uh my friends told me too that we look cute together" i lied. I mean i have to tell him a thing so that he wouldn't suspect that i didn't said anything to my friends.

" Wanna race? " He asked me. A smirk grew on my face.

We raced for the last 3 minutes and he suck at running.

"scobell you suck at running" i shouted at him while i was at the finish line while he was catching his breath. But for some reason he look different when when he was catching his breath. He looked like he was having a hard time to catch his breath.

"Hey hey are you okay? Do you need water uh do uh do you have asthma?" A freaked out tone of my voice was almost yelling at him

He ended up bursting out of laugh. He was joking of course he was joking.

"walker it wasn't okay you almost gave me a heart attack" i sighed in relief that he wasn't going to die. Or pass out. And im very pissed.

"Okay okay im sorry" he ended up hugging me while laughing. He looked at me while smiling our faces almost are touching it looks like we are almost kissing.

"Don't do that again okay you almost killed me" i boop his nose.

"Last one in the finish line is going to treat the winner ice cream" he ran so fast. Of course i didn't want to lose and treat him ice cream so i ran faster than him.

As expected he won but was the one who treats me ice cream. We went home and said good bye to each other.

I went home and went to my room to sleep.

ꨄ︎

Hey guys i actually liked this chapter lmao its pretty cute. But thank you for reading hope you enjoy this !!!

<33