Chapter Nineteenth

Today was the snowball well not right now but later this evening it was still morning and mom was bragging about her snowball back then.

It was a free day today well you can go to school and help the people there to decorate but im too lazy to help them.

Yesterday with walker was perfect not until shay called him and ruined my romantic kiss with the love of my life.

Well mom kept repeating the same story when her and dad met at the snowball back in the 90's

I wanted to get away with her annoying story so i faked that xochitl and momo texted me and said want my help on the party.

"Oh mom uh xochitl and momo texted me that they want my help on the party bye" I faked to look at my phone and quickly go upstairs to get my bag.

"Oh okay hunny be safe don't want you to fall at the ladder like i did. Well bye enjoy" mom kissed my forehead, was she serious about her falling into a ladder? Idk.

I went to my bike and saw walker watering his plants, he waved at me and i couldn't help but waved back.

"Hey" i biked to his house since its not that far away.

"Hi" he smiled and looked at me.

"Your going to kill the plant do you know that?" I told him while he got back into his senses and put the hose into a different plant.

"Uh wanna go to the dance later with me?" He had a soft smiled at me

"As long as you don't have shay i guess, yes" i stuttered my voice while saying it, he quickly went to his house and pick his bags and bike

"So where do you want to go first we still have time?" Walker asked while hopping on his bike

"What about school yknow lets help the students there? " He suggested but i was too lazy.

" Why don't we go eat im hungry"  i suggested.

We ended up going to McDonald's because that's the only thing that we can think of.

We headed to our table and there was a awkward silence while we were waiting for our meal.

"Look stella im really really sorry for the thing happened yesterday, like im really sorry and i shouldn't pick-" he bluffed out all the words that he said, and he was cut off by my hand holding his,

" Its okay walker its fine plus its totally my fault because i was totally was over reacting and please lets just forget that" i smiled at him and he just nodded.

Our meal came and we just talked about life well mostly walker asking if my sister met ryan reynolds.

I never knew that talking to him is enjoying his laugh was so cute and the way walker put some dad jokes in every sentence is hilarious.

After we finished our meal we parted our ways because im gonna get ready with xochitl and momo.

"Bye" we both said and parted pur ways.

ꨄ︎

"

No way, what an asshole" Xochitl reacted after i told them what happened at the beach.

"But did he say sorry tho?" Momo said while picking an outfit at her closet.

"Yeah we both said sorr-" i was cut off from mo and xochitl scream.

"Sorry there was a cockroach" xochitl and momo ran into the bed

After a while we picked an outfit (imagine xochitl wearing her luck outfit premier and imagine momo wearinc her orange dress, the one she wore in the elleusa with xo!)

Eventually they picked the dress that would wear

They picked this dress because they think that my hair matches the color

We went on the party and saw many students already we picked a table l that doesn't attract that much crowd.

The three of us were bored as hell but i was looking for walker he still wasn't here.

I was looking for him and i found him he was sitting in the other side of the room and our eyes met. I felt this electricity whenever our eyes met and butterflies flying thru my stomach. It was a weird feeling but its so good. God am i in love with him?

-Walker's Pov-

me and my friends were just sitting down talking about video games and some shits that people never really cared about.

I was finding stella and i finally found her. She was sitting in a table with her friends she look so beautiful. And then our eyes met i felt this thing on my stomach that i never felt to anyone except her. Its like im in love with her.

She smiled at me and i smiled back. I could look at her for days, centuries, and never get tired.

QUICK POV CHANGE!!

M

e and my friends were dancing just the three of us until walker came up to me.

"We'll leave you two lovebirds alone" momo winked at us while dragging xochitl away.

"Hi" he said to me while looking at my eyes.

"Hey" i smiled at him not breaking the eye contact.

We were having this intense eye contact not saying words to each other. And then suddenly the music changed and people started to slow dancing.

I putted my arms in his shoulders locking my arms in the back of his neck, at the same time he putted his arms on my hips. I rested my head on his chest and he rested hi head to my head.

I felt a millions of a butterflies flying running into my stomach in this moment.

He lifted hi head i looked over him and saw that he had a sad face i turned my head where he was looking and saw bodhi and shay kissing.

I felt the sadness spread in my whole body, does he still like her? I mean why would he ask me do this stupid thing if he still like shay.

And there is this stupid thing that i couldn't control.

I kissed him.

HIIIIII I WANNA SAY SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU LIKE THAT LOLOLOL BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ILY<33