The Chess board.

"You guys issue an order to evacuate Kamino ward as fast as possible. Kaina call Shigaraki and make him set up a live stream I want the whole world seeing what Katsuki and Hitomi are going to suffer and whatever we are going to do here, Shiro should never hear about anything that happened."

"As you say captain"

As Izuku's orders were absolute during time of a mission nobody questions h and decides to follow Izuku's command.

As there were stricts orders given to the reporters, nobody knew members of league have died.

Everyone of the reporters where apprehended and their equipments were taken away from them. So that not even slightest leak of the news would reach the public.

Quickly after Izuku's orders he recieva message stating

*the set up has been done. Waiting for further orders*

Even though All for One was Shigaraki's master, the terrific experience he had with Izuku had scared him very badly to the point where he had started following commands from Izuku.

The whole city of Kamino ward was evacuated without slightest of a delay and now it was time for the real battle of major chess pieces.

The queens, bishops, rooks, horses and pawns where ready. But there was only one king leading them, a single king of grey shade.

The giant screens placed on the building  and towers suddenly blanked and they again started working.

Two chairs in a dark room. The only source of light was a hanging bulb just above the chair. Two people were tied on the chair with thir face covered with a black cover.

"You are live Shigaraki."

The news of a shady video reached the outside world in no time and before heores could figure out anything the first move was made by the king.

"Misaki, after Shigaraki is done with his job, play the video in this pendrive to the whole world."

"I will."

"Now then let the final act begin"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

30 minutes earlier.
Inside the Hero Association HQ

"We were supposed to end All for One's reign today and now we got played by them. Even though members of the league are dead All for One now has another group of men who are possibly, if not surely stronger than the dead league members."

Agitated by all of the happenings, Heroes were not in their right state of mind. Not only that, this was the second time Class 1a kids were targeted, and this time two of the students were captured to.

"Let me make one thing clear. If HQ is not ready to act now then I am going in alone. It's my sister's life that is in danger."

Ofcourse Hitomi have done many things that a student or a teenager should have never done. But like all, when family is involved all of us will only care about them. Hawks may have hated Hitomi but the sibling bond and love between them had never decreased.

"Let me help you Hawks." The door to the meeting room was opened.

"BLACK HEART"

"Iz- HEART... I don't see a reason why you should be involves in something like this."

Knowing what his sister has done to Izuku. It was a question that was valid. But he cannot ask it straight up as Izuku's identity is still hidden from most of the heroes.