like you can do something.

"Ahh " a small scream was heard

"Another asshole dead."
A 16 year old with green hair says through an ear piece

"HCP all dead. There were 2 hostages and they are released."

(HCP= hero commision President )

"You can come back Izuku. Reach as fast as you can. There are some people i want you to meet." HCP says and cuts the call.

Engine makes sound as Izuku races his bike a bit. Even though he was only 16 he had special license created for him so that he can reach his mission
destination fast.

A loud sound was heard outside the building. HCP comes out of the building and sees Izuku who was adjusting his jacket.

"Good work on your mission Izuku " HCP says as she looks at Izuku who is climbing the stairs.

"Thank you prez" Izuku replies as he enters the building where he sees Nemuri, Keigo and Mirko.

"Good evening heroes" Izuku says looking at the 3 heroes sitting on a couch at the reception of the building.

The 3 heroes here the voice looks at where it came from.

"I-Izuku y-you are alive"Nemuri says with tears falling of her eyes.

"I am alive Nemuri sa-" Before Izuku completes his word a pair of arm wraps around his body. Nemuri hugged Izuku tightly crying her eyes out. It was the first time she was seeing the green hair kid after his attempted suicide.

"Gomen Nemuri san." Izuku says as he wraps his arms around her.
"Why are you seeing sorry" Nemuri asks and gets a reply
"For my foolishness, for giving up, for trying to leave everyone of you who showed love and kindness to me. I am really sorry Nemuri san" Izuku says as a drop of tears leaves his eye.

Mirko walks towards him and hit his head and punches his chest and stomach multiple times.

"I-I deserved that didnt I" Izuku says holding his stomach.

"Baka" Mirko Hugs Izuku tightly almost rendering him out of breath. She slowly leaves him and looks behind her seeing a black winged Keigo who had a club made of feathers which he held tightly.

Izuku got his ass smacked multiple times by Keigo and was also hugged.

The days ends as they ate dinner together asking how his prosthetic arm felt and how he is feeling after almost touching his death for which Izuku replied "god said you are not gonna die an easy death bitch you have a lot more to suffer."

Next morning

Izuku shifted his hands to hammer and hit a dummy with it multiple times.

"Izuku san president has ordered you to get ready as fast as possible and go with her for a meeting." A girl with purple hair enters and conveys the message to Izuku.