"I KEEP MY WORDS"

"Ok kids meet rescue hero Thirteen. Today she will be the one training you." Standing outside USJ with his class, Aizawa introduces the space hero Thirteen to his class.

"Well class 1A welcome to USJ. Here I will be teaching you about basic rescue training and some survival tips. When you  kids come here next time I will assign you to specific zones and what you will be able to do there. Now then lets go in."

"Young master its time."

"Very well kurogiri. Open the portal, people we are moving."

"As you say young master."

OooOooOooOooOooOooOooOoo

Shiro's busy morning starts. Filling out the paper work as usual and assigning heroes their duty. While reading a report  Shiro finds out the case to be a serious one and calls for Ruri.

"Ruri I want you to call Izuku and team BLACK here in 10 minutes."

"Hai, president" Looking at the president made it clear that something was serious and when she ordered me to call Izuku san's team that made it 100% sure.

"Wait Ruri. Call everyone except for Riser. He has another mission." Shiro says with a slight look of worry.

"Hai"

Team BLACK came down as soon as they received the message and waited for Shiro to speak something.

"I called you all here for a special mission and it is to be done as soon as possib-"

"Sorry Shiro but I am not available today. There is something very important I have to do and i need Kaina with me too. Try to get somebody from another team."
Izuku interrupts.

"But Izuku this is very important." Shiro says as she jumps out of her seat.

"I dont care. Postpone it or find somebody else, i dont care and thats it."

Izuku grabs Kaina's hand and drags her ot of the room.

"Umm do you mind if I ask what the important mission is?"
Najime raises her hand.

"Oh! You know today is Riser's birthday and i wanted to surprise him with a party. Thats it. So i was planning on giving him a mission while we decorate and prepare for that"

"Yeah lets do it. But its still concerning what Izuku has to do" Misaki agrees and leaves with rest of the BLACK.

With Izuku.

"Why are we near a stadium?"
Kaina asks as she see the USJ building.

"Its not a stadium. This is USJ a training facility made by UA for students. Yesterday The League Of Villains showed up and said they are gonna kill Allmight and shit. I gave them some tip too on how to defeat Allmight. But thats not the real problem, Allmight die or not that is the last thing I want to care about. But i dont want anything happening to Aizawa or the class."

"You should have told this to Shiro and others." Kaina rashes out.

"Do you think she would have let us go if I said the truth. She would have send others and tried to keep Allmight safe because she knows i want Allmight dead. But I want him fucking dead with his wife Teleki too. When I did some research on you one of the files mentioned about Teleki being the reason for you to be inside prison. For a fact I know that you want her dead and so do I."

"Do you think people will support you and say after killing Allmight that you did the right thing?"

"Your question is relevant Kaina but what if he gets exposed for what he did to his son. For you guys I am Izuku who is alive. But for other I am Izuku who commited suicide. When the people finds out that Allmight and his wife were the reason for me to commit suicide then do you think people will support him. Even if some people disagrees with me they will be shutdown once they see what Allmight and his wife did to me. And by any means we wont play a major role in their death. Villains will kill them and we will just help them. Once Allmight and Teleki are dead we will kill the villains which will make sure that our name doesnt come in the villain list for helping in the death of Allmight.
Teleki, Allmight and the villains are the chess piece. We move them, they destroy each other and we enjoy it."
Izuku starts walking up the stairs and stops near the door.