Part 30: Tease

That was the best shower i've had in a while... Or it may seem that way because of the nightmare... I step out of the bathroom, rubbing my hair dry with a towel. Silas looks up from a book when i enter the room, and i turn to glare at him when i realize which book he's reading. "So you're actually reading it? Thought you took it for fun..." i tease, pushing his shoulder playfully.

Silas grins innocently at me, shrugging "Yeah, it was originally like that, but since you seemed to like it so much i thought: Why not?" he smiles, and i chuckle "I see..."

There's a moment of slightly awkward silence between us before Silas clears his throat "So uh... We're going back today huh?" he looks away from me, and i nod. "Yeah... That's true... I look forward to seeing Tessa again" i smile, turning my back towards him so i could lean against his shoulder.

"She'll be really surprised when she finds out that we became a thing..." i sigh, running a hand through my hair, having forgotten that it was still wet, so i did the only sensible thing- wiped it on Silas' leg... "Yeah, i'm kind of surprised too... Not even a month ago you hated my guts..."

"Oh yeah, a few months ago we were practically archnemesises... I remeber it vividly 'i'm going to make you my bitch'" i imitate flawlessy, turning my head towards Silas who flushes beet red "D-don't bring that up! It may not have seemed like it, but i was really embarrassed after that!" he gushes, covering his face in his hands in the most adorable way. Even his ears are red!

I pinch an exposed part of his cheek affectionately "Awwwh is little silas-wilas embarrassed? How cute!" i make the most ridiculous voice i can muster, the kind you use when you sweet talk babies or pets... Silas grabs my hand and glares, though his eyes aren't threatening at all "Don't make me bite you..." he warns, pulling me closer by my hand. "Oh~~ Are you threatening me?"

"Boys, could you at least wait until you're alone before starting that..?" Mom questions from the door, a tray with what looks like breakfast in her hands. She cocks a brow, smirking knowingly and Silas immediately lets go, his face flushing at least ten more shades of red, if that is even possible. I laugh despite it sending waves of pain through my chest and i hold up my hands "Sorry mom, i'll keep that in mind" i apologize, offering a small smile.

"And you said you weren't in a relationship, how could you?" she teases, though i can see that it's a bit forced, a pang of guilt nearly takes my breath away, but i manage to keep my composure. "We weren't really, i swear! Until... yesterday..." i mumble the last part, but mom's face lights up genuinly "Oh, congrats boys! Now even though i like you- if you hurt him i have a shotgun in the attic, just so you know!" She threatens, the scariest part of it being her surprisingly genuine smile. Silas nods frantically, before leaning in to whisper "Is your entire family crazy?"

I cock my head to the side "Well, it's just me and her so- yes... Yes we are..." i confirm, sticking my tongue out at him. Silas shakes his head and stands up "Let me help you with that!" he offers but mom shakes her head "pshaw, sit your handsome ass back down, i carried it up the stairs, i can carry it the last two meters!" she almost sounds offended, though i know her well enough to know that she's just teasing him. Silas stiffly sits back down, his expression a little bothered "allright..." he deadpans, and mom laughs "Loosen up, you should know by now that i don't bite..." she places the tray between be and silas, and i smile when i see the freshly prepared muffins and coffee. "You always know what i crave, are you psychic?"

"No dear, i just know you that well... besides, you're a lot like me so i just went with it..." she waves her hand dismissivly and walks- more like waddles out of the room with a "Have fun boys!"

Silas stays quiet for a while, eying the food carefully "It's not poisoned..." i say jokingly and Silas shakes his head "Ah, no... It's not that... I just... I've never had homemade muffins before..." he says and my eyes widen. "What, really!? Then eat up jesus fucking christ man, what rock have you been living under?" i gush, picking up the warm muffin and practically shoving it into his mouth. Silas yelps , and grabs the muffins, glaring at me. "Oh yeah, thanks..." he rolls his eyes, taking another bite.

"Oh, that reminds me... How long has it been since you last had any blood?" i question and Silas nearly chokes on his muffin "W-what? Well... Since that last time with you... Why?" he question, seemingly nervous all of a sudden. "I see... You must be getting thirsty huh?" i question, and Silas shakes his head "I'll just ask the principal if i can go out hunting privately when we get back..." he says awkwardly, eating more muffin so that he wouldn't have to speak any more about it. "Or-" i start, pulling my hair away from my neck "you could just have some of mine..." i suggest, raising a brow.

"N-no... That's fine, don't you remember what happened last time!?" he glares and i shrug "Those were entirely different circumstances..." i shrug and Silas frowns "i refuse- holy shit these are delicious..." he stares wide-eyed at the muffing like it's some holy prophet or something. I chuckle "I know right? But back to my point- i'll allow it since we're in a relationship now and i owe you at least that much..." i say, crossing my arms and eating my own muffin. "Kendal, let it go-" he freezes, hah... Well, i would probably too in his situation... "Kendal, stop..." he warns, causing me to smile slyly. "Why~~?"

"I mean it... You don't want to tempt me..." he's nearly growling now, his eyes glowing dangerously. Though he's not making any sort of move to push me away. In case you're wondering, i'm currently hanging around his arm, my neck completely exposed and i may or may not be biting my lower lip seductively, batting my lashes at him. I know i've won when Silas presses his lips together, he's leaning forwards a little... But when i've actually won, i feel a little scared too... It hurt last time... Among other things...

His lips brushes my neck and i shiver, damn...

A/N: Been a long time! I've had finals, and then it was just that i felt very, well... what can i call it? Disheartened? Sad? Yah... Lots of stress... And i haven't really gotten any response on ANYTHING i've written and that makes me feel like i've gotten bad at writing, or that my storied aren't interesting anymore... Ahh, so sorry for being sappy XC

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to leave a comment/review!

Stay classy guys~~

OH, ONE FINAL WORD OF WARNING! NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT GET SEXUAL, JUST SAYING! SO WHAT I THINK I'LL DO IS WRITE A "PG" VERSION, AND THEN A CHAPTER FOR THE "MATURE" VERSION IF I DECIDE THAT THINGS GET HOT AND HEAVY... TANK YOU!