solicitude and susceptible

Hello readers ,

I am updating this again so thought to clarify some things.

As I have hidden from anokhi about shaurya's engagement I have gotten lot of back lash.

No I don't support lies and cheat to partners or to anyone.

But sometimes situations aren't in our hands.

As anokhi was always insecure about shaurya and her relation if she ever got to know that he is engaged it will always come in between them to let her accept their marriage and she could never feel what shaurya was doing for her and their relation.

Shaurya too was scared loose anokhi.

Shaurya he was pressed between family and love.

In that also how he was honest for anokhi.

And be there for their love that I wanted to show and also that forced thing has no value whatsoever.

The way he never gave any Importance to shagun though shagun created misunderstandings.

He was not a brainless man and engagement was just mere thing for him.

Which he was enduring because of family pressures and also he was indebted to his badima and badepapa.

Both have their own insecurities and fears I tried to show how they both overcome it and gave importance to their love first.

As shaurya had always chose anokhi and this time anokhi after seeing shaurya's love for her rather then leaving him or cutting him off from her she wants to have conversation with him.

I tried to let you guys understand the plot now as some people were in confuse state.

I would really like toh here your thought and views on this.

As without knowing what you guys felt while reading I can't proceed with next update.

I hope you guys don't ignore this as I genuinely want to know.

Whoever hasn't read this update till now first read the update and then comment.

Anokhi was vehemently calling for doctor.

While briskly walking to match up stretcher speed in which shaurya lying unconscious.

Anokhi was holding shaurya's hand in her hand.

As doctor came he told staff to bring shaurya inside emergency room.