slowenly and wariness

Shakhi had came Back from delhi in midnight after spending alot time with each other or say they didn't realise time because it's always time is little when you are creating memories with your love.

Today was as usual college day.

Shaurya had asked anokhi and her team to come to near stairs as he wanted to make some announcements.

All the students who were gone to delhi for were gathered there.

Also shagun and betty.

Shaurya was standing on staircase second last step.

Shaurya: so all the students are here from seminar trip.....

Students in unison said yes.

Shaurya: so today I called you all here is because you guys had slayed in seminar and I am here to felicite you all.....

Students in unison squealed.

Shaurya: so first.....

All the student who were gone there were given flower bouquet.

Then time came for top two.

Shaurya: so now time to felicite the student who were brilliant with their performance.

Shaurya: so this is for Mrs.an.....

Anokhi got dumbfounded on shaurya's words she anyhow wanted to don't let him speak further to stop him she started coughing fake.

When shaurya heard her coughing he rushed to her he caressed her back and in blaring tone he asked for water.

Anokhi tried to back away knowing they weren't alone but shaurya didn't let her.

So anokhi softly mumbled so only he can here.

Anokhi: main theek hun maine aise hi kiya taki tum Mrs.anokhi aur uske aage na bolo.....

Shaurya left her instantly and went back to his previous position.

All this was being twig in shagun's eyes and she was fuming in jealousy and anger seeing shaurya's care for anokhi.

Shaurya: so Miss.bhalla is fine now we can continue.....

Shaurya: so this is for Mrs.anjali please come and take this.....

Shaurya gave her flower bouquet and felicitation certificate from siac.

Anokhi bit her tounge for the mishap she had created and shaurya playfully smiled at her.

Shaurya: so now time for the student who had graced brilliantly there she is right , she is bright , she is intelligent and she is clever with all these her qualities she is making siac directors , professor , students and most importantly herself proud Miss.bhalla please come.....

While shaurya was saying it he had continuous smile playing on his lips and anokhi was so delighted hearing shaurya's each word his praising for her.

Anokhi went to shaurya he gave her flower bouquet and certificate of felitacitation.

Both had glee on their faces all this time.

And there shagun was burning in jealousy because the way shaurya had praised anokhi.

After it all dispersed from their anokhi was walking with reema in corridor.

Reema: shaurya sir tujhe bada praise kar rahe the aur na jabse tu Delhi se aayi hai tere chehre ki chamak.....

Reema: haaye main marjawa gud khake.....

Anokhi: chup reh woh toh shaurya sir khush hai maine trophy jeeti siac ko proud feel karaya isliye.....