connive and venomous idiom

Anokhi is in shaurya's cabin staring her dearest hubby.

Or say niharana session was on.

Her hubby was sleeping peacefully on his chair with his left hand on his cheek and right was on chair handle.

Anokhi went towards him.

Anokhi: haaye main marjawan kitne cute lagte ho aap aise sote hue.....

She was elated with the fact that she will see
this man sleeping peacefully everyday.

A/n: the way kv looks when he is asleep

She was about to go close to him more to give him kiss on his cheek but she thought it will disturb his sleep so she gave him flying kiss with wide smile admiring him.

At night shaurya was beside anokhi and didn't leave her as she has fever so he wanted to take care of her.

Because of this he whole night kept changing cold compress on her forehead and slept very late.

Beside her on bed in sitting position after setting alarm for early morning before students can wake up.

That is why his sleep was ruined he barely slept two hours so he slept here in his cabin because of drowsiness.

When anokhi came to college she thought to check on shaurya once as he was awake whole night.

Shaurya had instructed his p.a to never stop anokhi to come in his cabin.

So no one stopped and this is why anokhi was in his cabin when he himself was asleep.

She took out her phone and clicked his photo while he was asleep.

Anokhi: itne cute chehre ki photo lena toh banta hai.....

Anokhi: anyways yeh bhi meri kitni pics lete hai mere paas bhi honi chahiye na.....

She with contented face after being satisfied with her niharana session she left cabin.

Not knowing a snag was about to hit them.

Shagun: kitty bebo I told to come to meet me exactly at time when you reach college last night then you both are late.....

Shagun: I saw you chilling outside with your friends so I had yo call you.....

Shagun was fuming in anger seeing shaurya's care for anokhi she can clearly see shaurya still has feelings for anokhi after seeing his concern for her of course it couldn't have for any other student.

When a wicked plan came to her mind that she haven't used the content which she has against anokhi may be it will work and anokhi's image get ruined in shaurya's eyes.

Bebo: haan ab hum aa gaye na bolo.....

Bebo broke her trance.

Shagun: kitty bebo yeh badi kaam ki cheez hai and I want your help to viral it.....

Kitty: but yeh hai kya ?

Shagun: anokhi aur ahir ke pics hai party karte hue jab shaurya kidnap hua tha.....

Bebo: lekin isse viral kyun karavana hai tumhein ?

Shagun: taki isse dekhkar shaurya ko sach pata lage anokhi kaisi hai.....

Shagun: aur shaurya ko realise ho anokhi hamesha se ek buri hai aur uske layak kabhi thi hi nahi.....

Kitty: lekin ab toh aap engaged hai phir yeh sab kyun ?

Shagun: isliye taki shaurya ke dil mein joh bhi bacha hua concern hai anokhi ke liye woh khatm ho jaaye.....

Shagun: main chahati hun shaurya usse nafarat se dekhe hamesha.....