glamour and facsination

So it's been six days since shaurya and anokhi had sorted out their issues.

Anokhi's hand bandage has also removed as her hand has healed now.

All this time shaurya has took care of her scolded her and then because he scold her he pacified her too.

All the time anokhi can see changed shaurya as he had promised her to be or her thoughts are he is like this only.

However she couldn't see his this side prior as he was always a masked person.

She can see real him when he realised he had started to fall for her and showed his affectionated side to her because that's when he opened up to her.

She was just beaming inside knowing she has a friend , lover , life partner , soulmate and husband in just one man.

Who is love of her life.

On the other hand shaurya had been never this much contented ever with his life.

Him getting the love.....

The care.....

The attention.....

Someone who is always there for him through thick and thin.

Everything he craved all his life he is getting from anokhi.

Anokhi has become everything for him.

A friend lover life partner soulmate and ofcourse his dearest wife.

They became shakhi.

They became one by their souls.

Two souls who are head over heels in love with each other.

Anokhi and shaurya are in life's that point where they are grateful with just being with each other.

They are grateful to find each other and fall for other.

After their patchup next day was board meeting.

Alok tried to save betty and shagun as well as tej.

However they didn't succeed.

As shaurya didn't let them.

Betty and shagun gave written apology to anokhi.

But this wasn't suffice to shaurya he asked them to apologise anokhi in front of class.

Anokhi tried to intervene but shaurya didn't let her.

In end shagun and betty in front of class had to apologise to anokhi.

Whole class has made fun of them by talking behind but they knew it that what they wanted for anokhi got themselves.

They felt insulted.

This went to quarrel between shaurya and shagun.

Shagun: tumhein uss anokhi ki itni kya padi hai.....

Shagun: you made me apologise in front of class.....

Shaurya: stop it shagun achcha tell me tumhare pass woh photos kahan se aaye.....

Shagun: woh woh kisine sent liye the mujhe.....

Shaurya: don't lie shagun itna free ka waqt kisi ke paas nahi hota.....

Shaurya: woh tumne click kiye the yaa karwaye the.....

Shagun: shaurya ab yeh topic over kar do ab toh maine anokhi se mafi bhi maang li.....

Shagun: we should focus on ourselves we as coupl.....

Shaurya: no we are not couple.....

Shaurya: aaj hi main badi ma se baat karke yeh joh forceful engagement hai usse tod dunga.....