quandry and muddled

Anokhi and shaurya both were wandering in mall to shop for them.

Shaurya: anokhi ab tak we had gone to atleast ten plus shop but you haven't buy anything nor let me buy anything for you.

Anokhi: toh kya karu kuch achcha nahi hai.....

Shaurya: do you even know what are you speaking.....

Anokhi frowned.

Anokhi: no mujhe vaapas chandigarh jaana hai aapne mujhe yahan Delhi mein kyun rok liya.....

Shaurya: because I want to spend time with you aur vaise bhi kal subah hum jaa rahe hai right.....

Anokhi: haan.....

On seminar second day shaurya didn't go as anokhi had asked him to take rest.

Anokhi went to college in bus with other students her day went smooth at lunch time she facetime shaurya asked him to take his lunch and then medicine which he obliged.

At evening she went back to hotel in bus and straight went to shaurya to check on him.

He was in good health they had their dinner together at night shaurya asked her to sleep in her room so she could get good rest and peaceful sleep she want to be with him to take care of him at night but he didn't budge this time anokhi had to obliged to shaurya she unwillingly agreed.

As next day is her seminar and their last day in delhi with her debate competition.

Next morning shaurya went to anokhi's room to wake her up they had their breakfast and shakhi together went to college of course by hiding and making excuses.

As anokhi's speech time came she was nervous but her husband came and gave motivational speech to motivate her.

It did hit on right spot she very confidently gave her speech and won trophy for her and college.

But in all this she noticed one thing that it's first time ever a man had supported her for academic and career.

And that man is love of her life with whom she wants to spend her life but her insecurities and ideologies didn't letting her do so.

But today she had seen glimpse of shaurya's changed behaviour.

And qualities which she has always wanted in her partner.

Soon seminar disband and student dispersed to go to their destination.

Shaurya asked anokhi to made an excuse and don't leave from hotel with students.

She did same.

And shaurya here was handling clingy shagun.

Shagun: shaurya let me come with you please.....

Shaurya: shagun I am going for work in ambala what will you do with me and anyways kitty bebo is your responsibility so go with them.....

Shagun: shaurya hum unhein bhi sath mein le lenge.....

Shaurya: but why shagun iski koi zaroorat nahi anyways I don't know how much time i have to give to my work there so.....

Shagun: but shaurya hum sath mein time spend nahi kar paa rahe I came here just to spend time with you but in these three days we hadn't spend a ten minutes together.....

This made him infuriated.

Shaurya: what is this shagun whole day you just keep blabbering one thing time spend time spend I don't want to spend time with you.....

He said in loud tone realising it he tried to cover up.

Shaurya: see shagun you know there is a lot work pressure on me and I am devoted to my work I can't neglect it and don't want to.....